DD then mom goes natural

brg240

My dad told me one of his girl students and her hair reminds me of him.

Apparently, the girl's mom was like "I'm going to stop getting you relaxers and let you go natural." Well after a while the dd is like "mommy you should go natural too." :D And so the mom did. I think he said they've been natural for about a year now.

Now I'm not really sure how they got on the subject (he did say her hair looks like mine though so maybe that was it.)

I just thought it was a sweet story and just wanted to share. :")

This situation sounds like a commercial ".... and they lived happily ever after." Cute story. I Wish everybody could experience the joys of being natural.

My dad told me one of his girl students and her hair reminds me of him.

Apparently, the girl's mom was like "I'm going to stop getting you relaxers and let you go natural." Well after a while the dd is like "mommy you should go natural too." :D And so the mom did. I think he said they've been natural for about a year now.

Now I'm not really sure how they got on the subject (he did say her hair looks like mine though so maybe that was it.)

I just thought it was a sweet story and just wanted to share. :")

OT but what kdrama is your sig from? It looks hilarious. And that's a cute story it does sound like a fairy tale of sorts.

This situation sounds like a commercial ".... and they lived happily ever after." Cute story. I Wish everybody could experience the joys of being natural.
It does kinda sound like one doesn't it. :lol: that would be such a cute commercial
I wish this was the case too

OT but what kdrama is your sig from? It looks hilarious. And that's a cute story it does sound like a fairy tale of sorts.

Fhrizzball it's from the jdrama Nodame Cantabile. I highly recommend it is hands down the funniest asian drama i've seen. :lol:

Oh man someone needs to write a cute fairy tale story about this. I'd buy it for my hypothetical daughter.

^^
DD= Dear Daughter
DH= Dear hubby

awww that is a nice & sweet fairy-tale'ish, commercial-like story :) I love seeing little girls/moms natural :)

Love it. Its similar to my own hair story.

My DD: I want straight hair like you
Me: Why your curly hair is so pretty (thinks to myself...uh oh)
My DD: Well I want hair like u
Me: Well I want hair like you (made the decision to stop relaxing that day June 2009)

Now (21 months later)

My DD: Mom we have the same hair. I like curly hair
Me: Me too

^^
DD= Dear Daughter
DH= Dear hubby

awww that is a nice & sweet fairy-tale'ish, commercial-like story :) I love seeing little girls/moms natural :)
me too and now I'm waiting for someone like miss jessies to make it a commercial. :spinning:

Me: Well I want hair like you (made the decision to stop relaxing that day June 2009)

Now (21 months later)

:love2: that's so sweet, it's great that you did that for your daughter. Also your bun is gorgeous.

Now (21 months later)

Awwwww.... that is one of my concerns with my dd being natural and me being relaxed, is showing or telling her that her hair pretty yet I am relaxing my hair. One of the reason why I am considering going natural, she already tries to mimick me. :grin:

Back