DC/MD/VA Valentines Special!

chickory_bee

Ladies,
This evening, I went to Claudia's to get my hair done, but was told that they would not be able to get me in...I was saddened, and left to go to the BSS around the corner to get some products to wash my hair myself.
I began sharing with the AA Lady checking me out, and she said...
The Dominican Salon next door is having a Valentines Special...HALF OFF!
I couldn't believe it, so I went to find out, and sure enough, Arelis Beauty Salon at 8646 Colesville road, will be doing my hair for $20 tomorrow!! (PS...I don't work for them!)

I'll post pics so you can see what it looks like...but I am 100% natural, and have been doing a HYH challenge for over a year now...

I originally had an appointment at DP Unisex in Largo, but I had them do my SO's hair, and it was a cute style, but she said she wouldn't set my natural hair, rather she would use mini curling irons to achieve a curly style...My hair isn't fond of too much heat, so I had to look elsewhere (Like getting blow fried at the Dominican salon!)

I want a 20 wash and blow out tommorrow! Can I have the number and directions. I'm in Metro DC. I have appointments until 1ish do you think they will take a same day?

Ladies,
This evening, I went to Claudia's to get my hair done, but was told that they would not be able to get me in...I was saddened, and left to go to the BSS around the corner to get some products to wash my hair myself.
I began sharing with the AA Lady checking me out, and she said...
The Dominican Salon next door is having a Valentines Special...HALF OFF!
I couldn't believe it, so I went to find out, and sure enough, Arelis Beauty Salon at 8646 Colesville road, will be doing my hair for $20 tomorrow!! (PS...I don't work for them!)

I'll post pics so you can see what it looks like...but I am 100% natural, and have been doing a HYH challenge for over a year now...

I originally had an appointment at DP Unisex in Largo, but I had them do my SO's hair, and it was a cute style, but she said she wouldn't set my natural hair, rather she would use mini curling irons to achieve a curly style...My hair isn't fond of too much heat, so I had to look elsewhere (Like getting blow fried at the Dominican salon!)

I don't have the number...sorry...just the address. It's across from the theatre.
I have prior engagements till 1pm then I"ll be on the train heading to Silver Spring Metro to get mine done. She says I can just walk in, so you can too!

I don't have the number...sorry...just the address. It's across from the theatre.
I have prior engagements till 1pm then I"ll be on the train heading to Silver Spring Metro to get mine done. She says I can just walk in, so you can too!
I am going to call information and do a mapquest. I hope I can get there and out before 5pm.

I saw on another site that she is really good. Please make sure you post your experience and your hair. My sister lives up their and is natural, maybe I can talk her into going.:look:

Back