DAWN Dish Detergent...

ny2atl

Over the weekend I bought some Dawn dish detergent. I was standing at the sink and noticed the bottle said "Quick Sudsing Action" and thought of SLS. I looked at the ingredients and SLS was the second one. I recalled looking at ingredient listings on shampoos and sometimes SLS is the 3rd ingredient. I was REEEALLY shocked because for years... most of my life... I've pretty much been washing my hair with expensive DISH DETERGENT!!!!!!!!!! Yikes! It's funny how we've pretty much all been wondering at some point what we WERE doing wrong to our hair... now I know!

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

I even washed my hair with a little Dawn back in the day because my hair had hair grease buildup. What was I thinking? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

LOL @ expensive dish detergent! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

girl, my problem was WAY more than the shampoo that i was using. what i was doing wrong was too much heat!

the Nizoral that i use has SLS in it. ioancare what nobody say... i will probably always use it. i'd rather condition afterwards to recover, and have a clear scalp, than not use it and have sores on it. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

adrienne

gabrielle_union.jpg

Adrienne:

Glad to see you here. I asked you a question under the S-curl before a touch-up topic. Can you please take a look?

Thanks. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lol @ ioancare! I heard that one! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back