daughters hair

PeopleTalkDaily

I have started tracking my daughters hair and she has horrible split end but really don't want to cut it..LOL

I know i am going to have to cut 'em something terrible anyway- I don't know if should jus do a brush cut or should I jus go ahead and do the cut it needs..

She is 12 in middle school so u can imagine how she is acting about this..:lachen:

I hope u guys can see the pic..

Attachments

• 100_0009.jpg
    100_0009.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 100_0008.jpg
    100_0008.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 26
I would give her a couple deep conditions/moisturizing treatments to help with the dryness and then just trim the hem to even it out a little.

It will look much better and I bet she'd enjoy it better than not having a trim.

(Now -- this is from someone who can't bear to even up all at once :lol: so take my advice with a grain of salt!)

My daughter had some split ends and little knots on the ends from airdrying in plaits (she's 9)
I cut them off over time by trimming a little off every few weeks
you can see her pics in my album
password is in profile

I gave her a deep condition when i took these pics..
So i think I may do that jus trim over time..
she was like please don't cut off all my hair..LOL

she is so dramatic...:lachen:
But that's coming from someone that's trying to get her length...LOL

Synthia said:
I would give her a couple deep conditions/moisturizing treatments to help with the dryness and then just trim the hem to even it out a little.

It will look much better and I bet she'd enjoy it better than not having a trim.

(Now -- this is from someone who can't bear to even up all at once :lol: so take my advice with a grain of salt!)

ITA w/ Synthia:yep: She just needs the ends evened out a little and she'll be just fine:)

I went through the same thing with my youngest daugh6ter about a year ago. I just began slowly trimming her hair so that there was not a major cut.

Back