Dating Sites

spicee64

Ladies,

I need to hear your opinions on this subject. Do you think black or white women have a better chance of meeting there mate on the dating sites. I have joined a few and just can't seem to meet anyone thats worthwhile. Mean while I have white girlfriends that have joined these site and have met husbands and are now happily married with family. Whats going on here.....

I know black people who have found success. I do think more white people will find their mate faster, only because they are geared towards that very same reason.

I still don't understand why our guys will pay money just to find a penpal or f-buddy the hell?

anyways black guys are too much into playing games at times it's hard. But not everyone is like that. I have found good matches back in the day that just didn't work out.

I really can't speak for white females because I don't discuss dating with them often. But I do beleive that white females may have an easier time finding a mate. For some black men the internet is just another avenue for them to play games with a larger pool of women. I also believe that some of them are paying their money looking for a booty call and disguise themselves as good men wanting relationships. I stopped using dating sites because of this, plus I was not meeting the type of men that I would want to be with.

I met my husband on match, so my final outcome was positive. He was the last match date I had. Before we met face to face, I told my roommate at the time "this is the last Match date I'm going on" Cause i wasn't really feeling anyone I met. I had a decent amount of good dates with really nice men- but no one I was interested in for the long run.

However, I will admit that some of the issues I had with black men on dating sites was 1-pic with shirt off (wtf?) 2- pic with sunglasses on 3- pic not smiling. Now of course this is not all black guys on dating sites, but it's more than it should be. I'm like, can you have a regular pic, smiling, shirt on, alone in the picture, AND you are making sense with what you write in your bio?

I never really had an issue with black men only looking for a booty call, (in regard to the men that wrote to me that I actualy wrote back). But.....writing saying you wanted to get to know me better, meanwhile, you have your tongue out in your main profile pic....I don't think so jive turkey. :nono:

Sidenote- my husband is black.:yep:

However, I will admit that some of the issues I had with black men on dating sites was 1-pic with shirt off (wtf?) 2- pic with sunglasses on 3- pic not smiling. Now of course this is not all black guys on dating sites, but it's more than it should be. I'm like, can you have a regular pic, smiling, shirt on, alone in the picture, AND you are making sense with what you write in your bio?

Sidenote- my husband is black.:yep:

I can not STAND the guys who have the pics with the shirts off in their profile. I was chatting with this one guy, who originally had a nice shirt on in his profile when I started talking to him. But then about two days later, he had replaced it with a shirt-off pic. I stopped talking to him that very day.

Any guy that I respond to must have a shirt on--with buttons. And wifebeaters don't count as shirts.

Back