DATING AN OLDER MAN

IM 29. I FEEL BAD BECAUSE I THOUGHT THE POSSESIVENESS WAS LOVE NOW IM STRESSED
No precious one. Love is not possessive; not ever. :nono: Love doesn't smother, shove, push, hit, nor does it tie ropes around your Destiny. Love, loves. Yes, it loves. :yep:

Memee, love yourself angel. Love yourself. Allow God to love you in place of this man. Allow God to lead you safely out of there.

Memee, what do you want for you and your babies? Deep down, what does Memee really want? It's not like this. This man doesn't know the meaning of love. But you do. :yep: Yes you do. Because you are aware that there is something better and better is what you know that you deserve. You belong to someone far greater than this man. You belong to God and no one can ever change that.

Memee, you deserve better. Don't be stressed, for it is only fear of the 'unknown'. Stepping out onf faith can be very scarey. We've all been there in our lives. But in God's loving hands, your fears will be laid to rest.

Memee wants out...:yep: Each day, pray and just say,

"Lord, take over and lead the way of escape for me and my children. Please keep us safe in your loving arms and keep all evil and harm far from us. I have and need no other help but yours. In Jesus's name, Amen. "

Memee, wants out...for there is more to life than this. Much more; far better. Memee wants out. :love2:

Back