Date nite ideas

pinkchocolatedaisy

And please don't tell me I'm the only one that does it with their DH/SO... :look:

I need some fresh ideas! the whole dinner and a movie bit has gotten kinda boring. DH doesn't dance so can't go out dancing. We did something fun last year for our 2 yr wedding anniversary. We drove up to Julian and went to the apple fest there- ate some of the most delicious and best apple pie I've ever had and then came back (with a whole pie to take home of course) and then ate dinner at claimjumpers. What are some good, fun and romantic ideas? Sometimes I want to do something romantic, sometimes I want to do something fun.

thanks ladies

Lets see. Maybe take a class of something both of you always wanted to do, or go horse back riding,or even a private picnic in a really nice park or on the beach? HTH Have fun!

Midnight swims - we take a cooler to the pool
Walks on the lake
Picnics (in bed or at the park)
Wine tastings
Comedy clubs
A night out at a nice hotel
Naked Saturday's (entire day, butt ***)
Late night drives - pick a direction and drive until you get tired, then get a hotel room for the night

kareoke (sp)
lounges
bowling
people watching
role playing (sex night)
camping (rent a cabin)
walks in your downtown area
go to a wine bar

I once had a professional chef from his favorite restaurant come over to my house and prepared his favorite meal together. Then after dinner we gave each other a nice massage. I also took him on a scavenger hunt one evening. The evening started off with a sexy decoy giving him a box with a key inside and a recorded message from me telling him to sit back and relax. Each clue led him to several key events in our relationship. He was chauffered around in his favorite european sports car. At each location a clue was given to him. At the end of the evening, he was instructed to use the key and I was waiting inside a hotel suite. He was so suprised at my creativity. We do very creative things together. Body Painting, food tasting (at ethnic restaurants), etc.

I once had a professional chef from his favorite restaurant come over to my house and prepared his favorite meal together. Then after dinner we gave each other a nice massage. I also took him on a scavenger hunt one evening. The evening started off with a sexy decoy giving him a box with a key inside and a recorded message from me telling him to sit back and relax. Each clue led him to several key events in our relationship. He was chauffered around in his favorite european sports car. At each location a clue was given to him. At the end of the evening, he was instructed to use the key and I was waiting inside a hotel suite. He was so suprised at my creativity. We do very creative things together. Body Painting, food tasting (at ethnic restaurants), etc.

The scavenger hunt thing is SO something I would do. Great idea, tallglass!

Oooh, I can't wait to do all these things when I'm married. :D Some things will have to wait until the vows are taken. ;) Great ideas ladies, keep them coming!
~*Janelle~*

Back