Date Ideas?

*SkolarStar*

What are some ideas on places to go or things to do on a date?

I like new things and sometimes I like to suggest something different from a dinner and/or movie. Especially if its for a second date.

Anything? :drunk:

I'm a sucker for picnics. I love picnics!! So I'm always suggesting those. That was my last 2nd date.

I also like art galleries with free wine and snacks:lol: gives us a chance to be silly (stealthily taking as much wine as possible) and cultured all at once.

Maybe a hole-in-the-wall, crazy delicious ethnic food, then go walk it off on a long walk... Maybe near a river with a view of the skyline...

Or dancing! One of my other favorites. Went salsa dancing with a guy on date 2. He had no rhythm, but it was fun! We both loved it. Only thing is that another man kept chatting us up and asked my date twice if he could dance with me. Fine, but after the second time I wanted to be like, dude, look, I'm on a date here. Please disappear.

Have you looked on groupon or living social? I like adventurous things or things maybe 1 or both of us have never done.

Other ideas: pottery making or decorating, art gallery, cooking class, starbucks with a competitive game like scrabble or something like that, have you seen that box of questions that help you get to know a person I can't think of the name of it.

How about getting "lost" in a corn maze together? you could also get cider and donuts while you are there. You get to know each other better during the maze and can have fun working together to find your way out.

I went to a Karaoke bar the other night and it was so much fun. There were several couples there. One of the guys sung a romantic song to his girlfriend. It was so romantic, plus it didn't hurt that he had a great voice. Since its still Halloween season you can also try going to a Halloween party, visiting a pumpkin patch or haunted house, or going to a Halloween party. Other things you can try are: Comedy clubs, museums, painting classes (I attended an adult painting class where they gave patrons a complimentary glass a wine it was so much fun).

Painting with a Twist
Mystery Murder Dinners
Sports event
Shooting Range
Grown and Sexy Lounge
Jazz Club
Volunteer/Community Service task

......just to name a few.....

Putt putt golf or bowling! They allow a lot of talking and you can be playful at the same time. Followed by dinner and a movie if you have time.

See a historic or touristy place in your area. Many people live in a city for years and never see the "hot spots."

Play / Musical / Comedy Show
Ice / Roller Skating
Bowling
Billiards / Pool
Karaoke
Wine Tasting Event
A Brewery Tour
Museum
Picnic Indoors or Out
Art Gallery
Planetarium / Star Gazing
Open Mic Night
Zoo / Aquarium / Botanical Gardens
Dinner / Lunch Cruises
Jazz Brunch

Yeah... I'm a nerd :lol:

Mini golf, picnic, a fair/theme park, cafe for dessert, a concert, a live play, museum, art gallery, the list goes on :)

Back