Darshana Natural Indian Oil

For a product that was picked as great at Naturally Curly/CurlMart, I'm surprised that there are no reviews here or on YouTube.

I've been eyeing this for a while too and was waiting for a sale. The last curlmart sale I almost purchased but the lack of reviews here and elsewhere stopped me.

I gather most of the ladies here make their own concoctions so there's that....

I've been eyeing this for a while too and was waiting for a sale. The last curlmart sale I almost purchased but the lack of reviews here and elsewhere stopped me.

I gather most of the ladies here make their own concoctions so there's that....

I have a concoction that I might make online but laziness makes me want to buy it pre-made.

What's the best sale that CurlMart has?

I've been really interested in learning/using more nourishing oils.....this definitely peaked my interest,....but that price!

I can't say I won't break down and try it tho...:cool:

I'm not impressed by the ingredients and the price.
There are better, more affordable oil blends available.
Some examples are:
Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal neelibrigahdi,
Auromere, Banyan Botanicals, Baidynath Mahabringraj, Dabur Shankhapushpi, Deity America (at CVS), Godrej Anoop, Hemani,
Kamadhenu Ayurveda, Kerala Ayurveda, Ramkrishna Vidyut Mahabringraj, Sesa Hair oil, and
Vadik Herbs

I have a concoction that I might make online but laziness makes me want to buy it pre-made.

What's the best sale that CurlMart has?

@mzteaze The Thanksgiving “Gray Thursday" - Black Friday and After Christmas - New Year “Clear the Shelves"are CurlMart's best sales. Products are marked down by 20-30%+ free shipping+additional 15- 20% off coupon code.

Call me lazy, but I definitely don't have the patience to try to recreate this one lol. I've tried other Ayurvedic/Indian oils (Mahabhringaraj) which I love for overnight prepoo treatments, but because of the smell must be rinsed out. I like the idea of this oil having a citrus scent makiñg it more wearable.

BUT doesn't change the fact it's pretty pricey!

• Organic Sunflower Seed Oil: Rich in Omega-6 and 9, moisturizes and conditions hair
  • Coconut Oil: Contains Vitamin E, Omega-6 and 9, for soft, healthy, hair
  • Olive Oil: Rich in Omega 3 for smooth hair with less flyaways
  • Apricot Kernel Oil: Rich inVitamins A, B, & E, Omega-6 and 9 to help nourish and moisturize hair and skin
  • Vitamin E: Antioxidant that repairs dry damaged hair
  • Indian Gooseberry: Vitamin C which promotes healthier hair
  • Fenugreek Seed: Conditions your hair
  • Castor Oil: Locks in moisture and makes hair soft and shiny
  • Acacia extract: Detangler, strengthens, and conditions your hair
  • Linseed extract: Soothes, moisturizes, and adds radiance to hair and skin
  • Chinese Hibiscus extract:Antioxidant, softens, and promotes thicker hair
  • Water Hyssop extract: Provides nourishment and vitality for your hair
  • Indian Pennywort extract: Rich in Vitamin C and stimulates hair follicles
  • Saw Palmetto extract: Gives the appearance of thicker hair
  • Red Clover extract: Strengthens and fortifies hair
  • Orange and Grapefruit Peel Oil:Aromatic essential oils for fragrance