Dark and Lovely Ultra Cholesterol review

katie

I used this today for the first time on my 8 weeks post touchup hair.I have about 1.5-2inches new growth.I like it and will continue using it and most likely repurchase.It moisturized quite well and left my hair feeling soft.
I noticed it isn't popular on this board so I just wanted to give a rec for a good cholesterol condit.
smile.gif

i use this and have been for a couple of years...for some reason with my last wash it tangled my hair something fierce. it could be that it's gotten old. i've had that particular jar for a while. i will open my new jar and see if that was the reason.

I really love the Dark & Lovely Shea Butter conditioner too. It smells really yummy like chocolate.

Re: Dark and Lovely Ultra Cholesterol review

Is this the one in the yellow, purple, and pink jar? If so, this is one of my staples.
smile.gif

Re: Dark and Lovely Ultra Cholesterol review

I used it this past weekend and liked it a lot. My hair was nice and soft.

I needed to give my review without starting a new thread but this stuff is AMAZING!!!!!!!!:yep::yep::yep:
I was going through some old threads about how to solve protein overload - yeah I was SOOOO stupid I did the ApHogee 2 step and then a henna the next week so my hair was DRY DRY DRY and really BRITTLE and snapping off.
I put this stuff in my hair left it in without heat for a few hours and hallelujah I was finally able to detangle my hair in the shower and my hair wasn't hard at all.
I followed up with some Kids Organics Shea Butter detangling lotion (ANOTHER Godsend) like butter :lick: my hair I feel is now well on the way to recovery.
I'm about to do another Cholesterol treatment with heat now to seal the deal but I now LOVE this conditioner and the Kids Organics Shea butter (both are relatively inexpensive and widely available).

Back