Darcy's Daily Cleansing Cream-new product!

ThickRoot

Ladies,

Darcy's Botanicals released a couple of new products this week a daily cleansing cream, a shampoo bar, and several oils. I think the shampoo bar may just be on her etsy site.

Anywho, I know there were people who received samples of the cleansing cream as she was testing it out this year, I was not one of the lucky few :nono:. So if you tried it can you tell me about it. The site says it's low lather, can also be used for co-washing. I like lather, it doesn't have to be a whole lot but I want some, how low is the lather?

thanks!

Also, I've tried HV Amala Cream Rinse, HV Amala Poo, Bee Mine Pep & Tea Tree, QB Egyptian Wheatgrass, Trader's Joe's Nourish Spa shampoo. So if you want to compare it to one of these, if it's comparable you can.

I just checked my cabinet and found a sample of the cleansing cream. Unfortunately, I won't be trying it until next week...just washed and flat ironed. I tried a little on my hand and it feels soft and smooth.

@pinkpearls

Thanks. Let me know what you think after you've tested it out. She also has a poo bar, and shea butter mositurizing cream. I can't wait for the reviews. :lick:

Back