Dang UPS*&&^% - Sally's online order

Coffee

My order that I placed with Sally's.com for the KeraPro and Naat products was damaged :spinning:. Instead of sending it back to Sally's, it was delivered to me and when I opened the box I was :blush:. A claimed has been filed already by USP, so I guess I'll give it back to the UPS guy on Monday. The weird thing is it was due to be delivered on Thursday, but the tracking info said it was left at the facility and would be delivered on Friday.....well duh!
I had high hopes of trying it out today, but I guess that's a bust. Good thing I have loads of other products I haven't tried :lachen:.
Looking on the bright side, I got my Sephora order (undamaged) with the
Ojon Recovery Intensive Hydrating 2 minute Hair Mask and Phyto/Photospecific Revitalizing Treatment. And from Nordstorms I received PHYTO 'Huile D'Ales' Intense Hydrating Oil Treatment and
PHYTO 'Phytophanère' Dietary Supplement for Hair & Nails. This morning FedEx delivered my order from Tropical Traditions with Coconut Oil for hair, and Lavendar Hair Oil :lachen:.

Last edited:
SOrry for your delivery being damaged :(

but :giggle: I bet you do have a lot you haven't used :)

I hope you get your delivery replaced quick. :)

SOrry for your delivery being damaged :(

but :giggle: I bet you do have a lot you haven't used :)

I hope you get your delivery replaced quick. :)

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I ended up using Ojon Repair Poo and conditioner. I hadn't tried it before. My hair felt so much better after using it.

Back