Dang, I just got caught snooping for info

BGT

OK, so I met this guy last night (who we'll call Mr. C :grin:). Really cute, really funny, adorable. I instantly liked him. We really hit it off, talking for hours. He asked for my number and we're supposed to be hanging out later this week. :yep:

We have some mutual friends, and I wanted some info on him so I had a friend ask a friend who asked that first friend's ex-boyfriend (who we'll call X) about Mr. C. My original friend got back to me with some info. So Mr. C called me a little while ago, saying that his friend (who I had met and was talking to last night as well) said X was asking her about Mr. C, wanting info from her because he knew this girl who liked him! Then he asks, "Uh, do you know anything about that?" Then I said, "well, I don't know X, so I don't talk to him." Which is technically the truth because I really don't know X, but I definitely knew what was going on. :grin:

So, I could have just died :wallbash: but I think he believed it. :ohwell:

Really? You guys think it was me? :ohwell: Well, I guess that if he wasn't interested in me, he probably would have said something about it I think. I don't know, he was just giving off a lot of clues to me that he's into me. I'll keep you guys in the know. :yep:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha he surely knows 300 and 50-11% it was you i guarantee if you guys really hit it off he will bring it up later with a laugh

Back