Damn You Curly Pudding!!!

Kurlee

:blush: I really want to know why my hair has such expensive taste. I bought the sample tubs of curly pudding and baby buttercreme from miss jessies. I wanted to hate it. i really wanted to but lo and behold, my hair loves it. Its neck and neck with my precious KCCC:nono:. I washed and conditioned with devacurl and then shingled with curly pudding:blush:, my hair is so shiny and the curls are well defined and soft. It turned my super puffy areas into soft wavy curls. Whut the hell!?! i can't afford this, first AVEDA DR and now this :wallbash:. I have yet to try buttercreme, but if i like it, I really need to start a PJism fund:rolleyes:

Ohhhhhhhh and did anyone have any luck getting in touch with MIKO is DC. I really want to get my hair done by her now, I was disappointed before when i heard the salon was closing for good, but now........:look:

Pjism suckssssss

Oh and I btw, I liked the smell. Its a bit strong, but once it gets in ur hair, its all good. Well off to honeyfig.com i go, to get more:look:

Last edited:
yep......I have to say the CP and the BBC are staples. Aw hell so is the KCCC. IMO they are worth every penny. I'm going to be puchasing the Miss Jessies Restorative treatment soon also.
I LOVE the smell of the baby buttercreme!!!!!:drunk:

I understand your dilemma. I too purchased the curly pudding and buttercreme. I got mine when it was by one get one free. I love it and it works so well for my hair. I'm in the process of trying to find a lesser price product but I'm afraid I will end up spending the money on Miss Jessie's products. I guess I can give up my starbucks for a month and use that money to by the curly pudding and buttercreme. :lachen:

By the way what is the "preciouse KCCC?" I've never heard of it.

I understand your dilemma. I too purchased the curly pudding and buttercreme. I got mine when it was by one get one free. I love it and it works so well for my hair. I'm in the process of trying to find a lesser price product but I'm afraid I will end up spending the money on Miss Jessie's products. I guess I can give up my starbucks for a month and use that money to by the curly pudding and buttercreme. :lachen:

By the way what is the "preciouse KCCC?" I've never heard of it.

Kinky Curly Custard

:lachen::lachen: I like that! I'm right there with you, I honestly can't afford to even pay attention to the great reviews I'm seeing lately, let alone actually liking the products!

I need to try this! I tried to ignore it with aveda dr and got samples. BIG MISTAKE!

Do you find the CP gets 'hard/crunchy' after it dries? I don't have the buttecreme (yet! :wallbash:) but what else could I do to combat this 'crunchiness'?

im gonna go wet my hair and see how the second day hair turns out, but yea its a bit dry feeling. Maybe i'll slap some buttercreme over top and see how it works. I'll be back with second day results.

The curly pudding is the ONLY thing that allows me to flexirod my natural hair and get a smooth set. I don't like the newer version though with the paraffin.

AMen, is all I have to say! Its the secpond day and I'm not that impressed anymore. After my hair dried full over night it looked kinda dull and it was DRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I added sum buttercreme (baby) and it felt really soft but looked so dull, ashy almost! What worked nice was buttercreme with kinky curly over it!!!!!:drunk: It was divine but even then. KCCC alone or over eluncece workws just as well. So meh! I won't be reordering. Its a nice product but not worht the money at ALL!!!! Maybe the older formulas were better:grin:

Re: You Curly Pudding!!!

I always use the buttercreme with the curly pudding. I've never tried either one by it's self. So I've never experienced the hard or dry hair feeling. I actually purchased some of the Curls Milkshake because it was less expensive and It doesn't do much for my hair.
If you want to sell your curly pudding at a discounted price, PM me. :yep:

:blush: I really want to know why my hair has such expensive taste. I bought the sample tubs of curly pudding and baby buttercreme from miss jessies. I wanted to hate it. i really wanted to but lo and behold, my hair loves it. Its neck and neck with my precious KCCC:nono:. I washed and conditioned with devacurl and then shingled with curly pudding:blush:, my hair is so shiny and the curls are well defined and soft. It turned my super puffy areas into soft wavy curls. Whut the hell!?! i can't afford this, first AVEDA DR and now this :wallbash:. I have yet to try buttercreme, but if i like it, I really need to start a PJism fund:rolleyes:

Ohhhhhhhh and did anyone have any luck getting in touch with MIKO is DC. I really want to get my hair done by her now, I was disappointed before when i heard the salon was closing for good, but now........:look:

Pjism suckssssss

Oh and I btw, I liked the smell. Its a bit strong, but once it gets in ur hair, its all good. Well off to honeyfig.com i go, to get more:look:

There is updated info on her website:

http://www.findmiko.com/

HTH

Re: You Curly Pudding!!!

I always use the buttercreme with the curly pudding. I've never tried either one by it's self. So I've never experienced the hard or dry hair feeling. I actually purchased some of the Curls Milkshake because it was less expensive and It doesn't do much for my hair.
If you want to sell your curly pudding at a discounted price, PM me. :yep:

I bought the 2oz sizes so they are almost done. Its not a bad product at all and the smells are nice, but if it was cheaper I would repurchase, but for the price,:nono:. if they have a 2 for 1 sale again then its on!

Back