Dallas Churchgoers

Hello ladies, I am semi new to Dallas, I am currently a member of the Potter's House, however, I am looking for a new smaller church home for my girls and myself.

I am looking for foot stomping, Holy Ghost filled church. I have not been successful in my search unfortunately. I live in N. Dallas and would love to be close, but that's not important.

If you ladies can recommend a church or two that we can visit that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you.
Yes, I have looked online, . I have also visited some churches, but they were not for me. I would like to go to a Church that has a great youth ministry, singlesand marriage ministry. Great Bible study. I want to be able to worship without feeling constricted, I want to be able to jump up and down kick off my heels.

So many churches these days don't "shout" anymore, you can't sing in the choir, no testimony service (I really miss that, the Potter's house is way too big for that :lachen:).

Oh well, I'll keep looking. Thank you for taking the time to respond.:grin:

look up bishop david martin. i believe the church is called rhema. best wishes!!!

Thank you.
Yes, I have looked online, . I have also visited some churches, but they were not for me. I would like to go to a Church that has a great youth ministry, singlesand marriage ministry. Great Bible study. I want to be able to worship without feeling constricted, I want to be able to jump up and down kick off my heels.

So many churches these days don't "shout" anymore, you can't sing in the choir, no testimony service (I really miss that, the Potter's house is way too big for that :lachen:).

Oh well, I'll keep looking. Thank you for taking the time to respond.:grin:

I'm sure the Lord will reveal where He needs you to be.

Praying for you....all the best!

Hi There,
There are many churches in the DFW Area of various sizes, I will recommend a few of the larger ones but they are all smaller than the Potter's House.There is North Dallas Bible Fellowship in Richardson, Mt. Pigsgah in North Dallas, New Mt. Zion in North Dallas. You also have IBOC in Oak Cliff, Friendship West in Oak Cliff and Antioch in Oak Cliff. I would suggest that you go to Streaming Faith to get a preview of the preacher's style before you drive around town. You can PM me if you like.

Any particular denomination?

Faith Kingdom COGIC - Pastor Charles E. Craig (I'm partial to this one...I've been here since I was 13); located in Pleasant Grove

Lighthouse COGIC - Pastor Michael Clerkley; located in Oak Cliff

Kingdom Harvest COGIC - Pastor Dexter Coleman: located near Pleasant Grove

Listen to Heaven 97 (970 AM) and KGGR (1040 AM) - You can hear preachers from different churches and I believe these stations have websites with church listings.

There are churches on every corner in Dallas, so please don't give up on your search....I pray that God will lead you in the right direction

Hi There,
There are many churches in the DFW Area of various sizes, I will recommend a few of the larger ones but they are all smaller than the Potter's House.There is North Dallas Bible Fellowship in Richardson, Mt. Pigsgah in North Dallas, New Mt. Zion in North Dallas. You also have IBOC in Oak Cliff, Friendship West in Oak Cliff and Antioch in Oak Cliff. I would suggest that you go to Streaming Faith to get a preview of the preacher's style before you drive around town. You can PM me if you like.

Thanks! I have been to North Dallas Bible Fellowship and I did like it there, but I am still looking.

Any particular denomination?

Faith Kingdom COGIC - Pastor Charles E. Craig (I'm partial to this one...I've been here since I was 13); located in Pleasant Grove

Lighthouse COGIC - Pastor Michael Clerkley; located in Oak Cliff

Kingdom Harvest COGIC - Pastor Dexter Coleman: located near Pleasant Grove

Listen to Heaven 97 (970 AM) and KGGR (1040 AM) - You can hear preachers from different churches and I believe these stations have websites with church listings.

There are churches on every corner in Dallas, so please don't give up on your search....I pray that God will lead you in the right direction

For some reason, I can't get HVN 97 in my house or in my car.

Well, I have been brought up Pentecostal, but have been worshipping in a Non Denominational church, I think that's really what I would prefer, but I just want to go where the Lord leads me, so I am going to be open minded. Thank you, I will check them out

I really appreaciate all of the responses and any future responses, also appreciate the prayers.

Thank you again!

Lol, no prob :wink2:

The one by Tye Tribbet? I think there's many versions, but that's the one that was in my head that day...

You are right, there are different versions. lol
I do have that one though, I was jamming to this when I was on my road trip. I love me some Tye Tribbet, so do my girls.

Do not get me talking about music!

I can't think of any churches I really like and I've been to a ton of them. I love David Martin and he comes on Kggr in mid-mornings on weekdays. IBOC is awesome with ricky rush. Rev Wilson in North Dallas off Forest lane its a Full gospel Baptist church. I like a lot of white churches also but their will be very little kicking off of the shoes up-n-der!
I'm also big on churches that operate in ALL the gifts of the HS. If I think of anymore that fit your description I'll holla back.

Back