Dallas Area Ladies: Brand New Pibbs 514 Quik Dry For Sell

chayil0427

Hey Ladies .

I'm in a lil financial bumble right now and I'm willing to part with my brand new pibbs dryer for 275 (I paid 339 plus shipping http://www.salonequipmentusa.com/514.htm) I have the original package manual/limited warranty and the hair net (trust me ya wanna use the net...I didn't the first time and it sucked my hair up LOL)

It's a wonderful dryer. Dries well on low or no heat...and as the name suggests dries hair very quickly. Search Pibb514 threads for more info from LHCF ladies who have this drier.

I've only used it 3 times so it's really brand new. If you're interested send me a pm. Sorry I can only make this offer for Dallas-Area ladies willing to meet me in a neutral public location for delivery because I can't ship it out. We can meet somewhere with a plug so you can turn it on and see that it's in great working condition.

PM me if you're interested.

Chayil

Last edited:
No takers in the DFW? LOL ... I can't say I'm TOO sad...a sista does love her pibbs. Yet, it's still up for grabs if anyone is interested. I might be willing to shave a few bucks off the price so pm me if you have any interest at all.

Chayil

Back