Dakur Amla Oil

RZILYNT

Ok...I know I said no more products, but where can I purchase Dakur Amla oil? Is there a web site or do you go to an Indian market?

RZILYNT said:
Ok...I know I said no more products, but where can I purchase Dakur Amla oil? Is there a web site or do you go to an Indian market?

Lol...I usually go to an Indian market and purchase it because it is so much cheaper but you can purchase it on ebay or www.indiaplaza.com has it for 8.99. I'm sure some of the other ladies may have other websites where you can purchase it. HTH :).

Thanks GlamourGirl,

At that price I can do without the shipping cost. I will try to find a local market. :)

Oh yeah. That shipping is what gets ya! But hopefully you can find it at a local market. I know I pay no more than 4.99 for the really BIG bottle. So you'll save alot!

Well...for Dabur...I go here

http://store.asianfoodcompany.com/63180.html

And get 6 300 ml bottles for 33.60...and thats ground shipping included. So, since you don't have to add shipping..thats 5.60 or so for each bottle
I think you might have to buy in bulk there though..starting at 3 (for 21.55 with shipping.)

The sell smaller bottles too.

Back