Daily Defense products at Big Lots 89cents

firecracker

:lol: Hey ya'll Tonyaj and a few others mentioned how much they liked Daily Defense shampoo & conditioners for daily regimes. Big Lots has the line for 89cents each. I stacked up on some because the variety was off the chain. This stuff smells so good. I cannot wait to try it today.

I live in NY (Queens). I have to search for a Big Lots. Thanks for the info. I want to try this conditioner so bad!!!!

Thanks for the tip. I'm definitely going to stock up. I love their conditioners for co washes.

Height said:
I couldn't either but they just stocked them in my area. Keep looking.

Actually I decided to go there today to have another look see and I found them. I usually went to the health and beauty aisle, but they were stocked toward the front of the store with a whole bunch of other closeout priced products. I got three bottles :grin: . Latia thanks for starting this thread!

I saw this today too, I love Big Lots. Although I didnt buy any DDTA, already have two bottles left to use. I picked up some LA Looks shine serum for $1.49 , Soft&Beautiful Botanicals Organic Complex Conditioner for $1.99, and
European Silky Wrap Conditioner for .75 cents. They have lots of undiscovered stuff to try. Gotta love Big Lots :) .

Your welcome ladies. I live across the street from a Big Lot. I picked up 10$ worth. My daughter and I to split them for daily washes. Is it ok to do con washes daily on natural hair? :confused: How is the shampoo? I am only using the conditioner for washing now.

I do con washes and I am natural. The shampoo is just as good too. Darn you had to start this thread. I am off to check my Big Lots tomorrow!!!!

chocolate01 said:
I can never find these products in the Big Lots near me :ohwell: .

Try Family Dollar Store or any dollar store. I found some on a dollar table this weekend. I might go back and get it. i am back to condition washes now that I am bunning again. I just came out of my braids and it is too hot down in the "dirty south" (lol) for anything else. Currently, I am using VO5 Strawberry & Creme and the VO5 Blueberry Creme, which I love alot. It cheap and good. (98 cent at Wal-mart):)

Last edited:
queeny20 said:
I do con washes and I am natural. The shampoo is just as good too. Darn you had to start this thread. I am off to check my Big Lots tomorrow!!!!

:grin: Thanks Queeny. How often do you con wash? Is the shampoo gentle?

I wash my hair about every other or every 3 days. Depending on how the weather has been, that determines whether I use shampoo or not. We get really bad dust storms here. But on average I do it about 3 times a week, sometimes every day if I am in braids. My hair just thrives off of moisture. The shampoo is gentle and creamy like the conditioner. I think it is a really good compliment to the conditioner. It helps to make your hair soft, and detangles so when you use the conditioner, it is like slip, slip, slip. If you check out my hair in my album, you can see why that is important for me. Girl my 15 year old has been trying to get some from me, but I told her she needed to get her own!!! They have different kinds of DD at the Dollar Tree here but I have yet to find the TA, so I am on the hunt today. Q

Last edited:
funny you should post this, I saw some DDTA at big lot's a couple of days ago. Didn't buy any since I'm on a personal challenge to not buy any new products until I'm absolutely running low on something, but I was happy to see that they had some. I'm thinking about trying the shampoo, if it's good then I can save $$ & give up my Breakthru shampoo

Back