Dabur Vatika naturals

Thanks for the link!

I have been looking for this cream for a long time. I could not find it anywhere here and the only place on line I did find it gave me a great price(for a case) but wanted over $100.00 for shipping because they were in Saudi.

I wonder if this place ships to the US. I can't help with a review but if I find out they ship here I'll have one soon!:yep:

Last edited:
I rememeber trying the shampoo a while back when I was in breads and it all matted with my hair so I didnt go back there....I have only just gone back to the vatika coconut oil this week(dont know why I ever stop cause this worked wonders on my hair.) I also order from spice of india. Very quick delivery.

Austro-afrikana, yes they do ship worlwide but have a look at the charges as they are listed somewhere on the site....or maybe when you are at check out.

never seen most of this stuff before. A good majority of us use the Vatika Oil, but other than that never seen it. Interesting.

My local Indian grocer had some of this on his shelf, but I passed it by. I did consider it, but I like to read reviews first too.

Oooo! What a goldmine of a site. I never knew the majority of those products even existed. Thanks for posting the site. You may have to be the first reviewer. It looks like the product you have your eye on has some good ingredients.

I have to admit I was afraid to sniff it. The guy was watchin me like I was a cat burglar in a diamond exhibit. Just knew if I opened it he'd accuse me of trying to wash my hair in the store and I was too tired for that mess. I may check it out next payday, but doubt it.

This sounds interesting, but I'd like to know the full ingredient list. I would try it if I saw it locally

Regarding the creams: The ingredients say they contain white oil , which is mineral oil. Do you think they used vaseline to get it into a creamy state?

Oooo! What a goldmine of a site. I never knew the majority of those products even existed. Thanks for posting the site. You may have to be the first reviewer. It looks like the product you have your eye on has some good ingredients.
OT: Oh lawd, your ponytail :notworthy:shocked::lovedrool::thud:

it almost looks like a cheap version of vatika frosting. i won't shed too many a tear if i don't get to try this in life.

I bought this product last year. I can buy it up the street from my house for about $3 a bottle. My DD took it from me before I really got a chance to find out if I liked it or not.

Dabur-Vatika-Naturals-Hair-Fall-Control-Styling-Hair-Cream-Big.jpg

I used the fall control as a DC while was transitioning I liked it, I only wished the jar was bigger. It can be used as a leave in also but I didn't use it that way. I haven't tried it since the BC.

Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cactus Extract, D-Panthenol and Perfume.

Last edited:
I used it a couple of times last summer. I have a jar right now. I have to wonder if there are really other ingredients in it then what is listed.

I'm not sure what i think about the product.

Last edited:
Back