CVS Hair Products !

nappytherapy

I was wondering if there are any good hair products at CVS. I often visit the store and I get confused :spinning: when I go the hair sections. I am not sure what works. I am a 3c/4a and I am kinda tired of the VO5 moisture milk products.

I am new to the forum, so if there is already a thread similar to this then forgive me for the double post.

bumping for some answers

They sale Redken smooth down and Redken Butter Treat line. The conditioner is pretty good and is a favorite of many on the board.

Have you tried Herbal essence?

Are you talking about the one in the blue bottle? If so I have not. I have been using the older version of Herbal Essence, its in the pink bottle and it has rose hips - or something like that.

I will try the new one though. Thanks so much !

they have the olive oil replenishing pak. just bought that this weekend. i also got a pack of the smooth n shine 1 minute conditioner (hope i like it).

They have their in-house Cristophe Purely Natural line which is excellent. It's often on sale for $5. It has 2 gentle sulfate free poos including a clarifier and the conditioner is also good.

They also carry Organix products too.

Herbal Essence Totally Twisted or Hello Hydration conditioner.
Pantene Relaxed and Natural Anti-breakage Defense Deep treatment in the jar
Paul Mitchell The Conditioner - but you can get the knockoff at Sally Beauty

Freeman's Sea Kelp Moisturizing Conditioner

Dove Advanced Care Conditioner

Tresemme Moisture Rich and Smooth & Silky

They carry the Neutrogena Triple Moisture line (which is good).

I LOVE NTM... it my fav for my relaxed hair. They carry ORS stuff which is good... Redken... and Tressemme... Some even have CHI products (I manage one so i know alot...lol). Trial and error (hopefully no error) is the best when it comes to products cause not everyones hair likes the same things:yep:

Back