Cutting it all off!

AgapeQueen

Short hair don't care! I am tired of trying to keep up with the hair growth!!! I am too inconsistant to stay continue:dazed:. I am at CBL in the back/sides, the top is all choppy because of damage.. the ends are dry and ruf, becuse I tried to be a natural! I give up! Hello perms and short and sassy!!

Just wanted to vent! thanks to anyone who read this :trampolin

I'm glad to hear that you're not hung up on growing your hair HOWEVER may I remind you of your goal to reach APL!

Don't give up. You don't have to keep up with the growth if you just let it do what it do.
We all have felt similarly in our journey and usually the great advice I've heard so far is to 'put it away.' Weave it up, braid it up but just do something so you don't have to think about it, look at it, mess with it etc.

All I'm saying is quitting is for losers!!!!!

Doesn't it feel good to let it all out! Chile, it may be the right thing to do, in order to get it healthy, and start fresh! Whatever you choose, I wish you the best! :rolleyes:

Weave it up if you can. That's what I did, otherwise I was going to LOSE MY MIND & my hair. I acted like I didn't care about long hair b/c mine was not growing. Then I said YES I DO CARE. So I got my CBL (in the back) NL (in the front) hair braided up and got some hair sewn in back in July and I plan to keep it until next spring. The fact that my tracks are loose/hanging lets me know my hair is growing, I can see the new growth. Sometimes u can't see the progress if u look at it everyday. AND if u constantly manipulate it, it DEF ain't gonna progress. Put it away HIDE YOUR HAIR from yourself.

Just wanted to chime in b/c I feel your pain.

Aw nice, congratulations on your decision! Short hair is liberating and it's nice to just go with the flow and not worry about growth and retention; go ahead and cut to have a fresh start! Pictures after? :grin:

I know how u feel look at my hair its almost MBL now its up to my neck i cut it off cuse i couldnt get product take care of it ,so now i just took off my MICROBRAIDS for 3 months and now im glad all my hair same lenght (apl) healthy /thick so now the only decision i have make is natural/relaxer I kno i can go natural but my hubby hate NATURAL HAIR .

Back