Cutting a Bang/Fringe

lonei

Hey guys

If you cut a bang or blunt fringe, is there anyway to maintain it other than wrapping the hair?

Thanks

Your hair is so beautiful. It looks like you're hip length.

As for maintaining bangs, it would depends on the length, right? If they are longer, you can swoop them to the side and pin in place. For shorter bangs, I only see wrapping or heat. I had shorter bangs once, and never again. Plus they always got sweaty from my forehead in summer.

I've had my hair fringed and an assymetrical bang. With the fringed it wasnt anything drastic but I had to wrap it to keep in shaped properly. My assymetrical bang I just cut was cut to frame my eye then gradually lengthen so if I didnt wrap it it really didnt "flow" properly. Rollers werent a good idea. That was too harsh of a bump and if its assymetrical chances are it wont easily go on the roller. HTH LOVELY hair btw!

Thanks ladies. I'm referring to a blunt fringe that sits right over the eyebrows, like just touching ur eyelashes. Have to give this some proper thought! X

I have a fringe bang, honestly, I have to flat iron about every other day to keep it looking decent. I usually wrap to, but it tends to get too flat. Honestly I only abuse my bangs with heat. They still grow in nicely though. Constant trimming will kee it from getting too bad anyway if you plan to keep a bang permanently.

Last edited:
I have blunt bangs almost touching my lashes with slightly tapered edges (so they frame my face better). Every night I gather the hair and wrap it around a single roller that's just small (we're talking *barely*) enough for the ends to tuck under so I can pin it in place.

In the morning, I just comb it out to take down the volume but leave enough so they're not flat. No need to flat iron! (:

Sent from my X10a using X10a

Mine are like this:
v3ZFb.jpg

I mostly sleep with them out but sometimes I gently gather 'em and clip 'em back. When I'm done getting ready in the morning I comb them down and eventually they settle back into place before I leave the house. Dry shampoo helps sometimes but I usually have to do a midweek wash once they get too oily.

Back