Cute Natural Style with how to instructions

BlkOnyx488

I snatched this off a friends FB account, she snatched it from swear else, now you ladies can snatch off LHCF :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I think I will try this when I take my braids out:yep:

Entwine Naturale Coiffure Collezioni~

To create this type of a style…
Tools:
Comb
Sm Flexi Rods (optional)
Dryer (optional)

Products:
Transitioning & GrowOut Basics - (Exotique Butter Crème Hydrator (EBCH), Argan Oil (AO), The Crème Jelle Styler (CJS)

Style:
This style can be achieved on wet or dry hair but for maximum results, slightly spritz with water
1. Apply an ample amount of EBCH while massaging thoroughly throughout your hair
2. Part your hair into quads and begin to twist, while twisting apply a dime size amount of CJS
3. Once your hair is twisted go back and curl the twist with the sm flexi rods*
*Once twisted, you can also do finger coils and bobby pin each twist into a knot.
4. Once pin up or rodding is complete let you hair air dry or sit under the dryer until completely dry
5. Take out flexi rods or pins and apply the AO
6. Untwist and lightly apply AO again
You are now ready to Wear and Go!!
19 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 3.
Wall Photos
‎{{Inspired Style for the Transitioning Naturalista}} For all of my B@N who are ...transitioning! Simple, Easy and Achievable at home!! You can create this type of style using the Entwine Couture {Transitioning + GrowOut Collezioni}~ Everything you'll need to make transitioning more effortless & easy!~ Two Strand Twist out. Divine with Entwine for $39.99. www.entwinecouture.comSee More
By: Entwine Naturale Coiffure Collezioni~Emerge into the Couture

Has anyone used the Entwine products? I just read about it based on the article in Essence.

Back