Curve Salon Shingling w/ Curly Pudding...

RabiaElaine

Has anyone ever tried this by following the steps they have on the website??
http://www.curve-salon.com/shingling101.htm

I am going to try this at home on my sister's hair to see if it can be done following their steps. If you have tried this or no someone who has let me know how it turned out and if there are any at home pitfalls.

(Just trying to save my sister some $ since she is a college student)

Thanks in advance one again ladies!

I have-the pictures are in my album. The only thing that I didn't do was blowdry the top with a nozzle to stretch. I didn't really like the results and the product made my hair feel really coated.

i do it with no curly pudding and no heat.....its a really good method, im glad they gave that tutorial! mine came out great!

kristina said:
I have-the pictures are in my album. The only thing that I didn't do was blowdry the top with a nozzle to stretch. I didn't really like the results and the product made my hair feel really coated.

I think your hair looks great, I hope my natural hair could turn out like that...I would need a texturizer to get your texture. I can understand if you don't like big hair though. But I love your hair...beautiful. You did a good job!!

no, i dont....sorry...i just wore it for a couple days before i put my braids in...and i dont have a camera....

hopefully i will get a cam soon though!

Shatani said:
no, i dont....sorry...i just wore it for a couple days before i put my braids in...and i dont have a camera....

hopefully i will get a cam soon though!

How you gone come up in here and not have any photos?! :lol: :kiss:

Lub ya gurl!

I've tried the shingling but my hair is texturized too straight and the curls didn't curl up w/the Curling Pudding at all.

Back