current mn users or prior users

sweetgal

For those of you who have used both the 4% and the 2% mn, I was wondering is there really a difference? In other words is the 4% or 4% monistat brand really more beneficial in terms of the pace in which the hair grows than the 2%

I currently use the 2%mn with okay results. The 4% (monistat) is soo expensive. I hoping you ladies can let me know before I go breaking my pockets :lol:

Thanks in advance

Personally I think using the 4% is overkill. I even think using the 2% is overkill. You really don't need that much to aid in faster growth.

I just started using 4% this week so I can't comment on it.

But they 2% to me ain't no joke! It gave me quite a bit of new growth ( I'll say almost 2 inches) the first cycle I used it (I call a cycle 3-4 months).

So if the 4% works any faster, it'll be worth it!

But as far as I'm concerned, the 2% is fantastic!

Thanks Ladies for taking the time to respond. I'm still bumping though, come on ladies, I know your out there. I know some have you have used both. Help a sister out for the Holidays:grin:

SweetGal,

I have tried the 2% & the 4%. Personally the 4% gives faster results, the down side is the itching..

I propose:
Winter months=4%
Summer months=2%

Hope you can handle strectching. I usually stretch 14wks, this time I only stretched till 9wks. Hopefully the Cassia will help stretch longer.

FYI-MN is really helping my edges

Thanks to all the ladies who have responded.

Slender1, My hair is in cornrow, that's the only way I can strech. I really want to speed up my hairgrowth because i have had a few set backs. Plus I'm curious at to what kind of growth I can achieve. In addition it would be my christmas gift to myself (buying the expensive 4% monistat). Yeah it does not take much to please me.

Thanks you all, and keep this post alive. There are alot of people that want a comparison between the two products (the 2% mn and the 4% mn).

I don't have an answer to your question.

I used the generic brand 2% and it gave me the worst scalp conditioner ever.

I notice a bit more itching w/4% than the 2%.

Don't know what that means, but I'm not LOSING hair either.

Onward...

SweetGal,

I have tried the 2% & the 4%. Personally the 4% gives faster results, the down side is the itching..

I propose:
Winter months=4%
Summer months=2%

Hope you can handle strectching. I usually stretch 14wks, this time I only stretched till 9wks. Hopefully the Cassia will help stretch longer.

FYI-MN is really helping my edges

This is an awesome idea. I never even thought about doping it this way and it makes a whole lot of sense since hair growth typically seem to slow down during the winter months and speed up in the summer months.

Wow, I will be applying my MN just like this. I have some of the 4% and the 2% MN and now I know how I am going to use them. Thanks a million.

Back