Curly or wavy tangle free weave

2buttonsnow3

Hello Ladies, I'm a stay at home mother, and I 'm transistioning and I'm on a tight budget also. Can you recommend any good curly or wavy weaves that do not TANGLE, that are slightly affordable. Thank You

To be honest, I don't know of any curly/wavy hair that doesn't tangle and is affordable.

To be honest, I don't know of any curly/wavy hair that doesn't tangle and is affordable.

Thank You, okay I'm willing to hear about the more expensive kind now...Please? I need some suggestions, I'm readyto make a purchase :look:

In order for it to truely not tangle, you need to get indian hair, but I understand being on a budget. Try the Bohyme brand at your local beauty supply store. Bohyme Brazilian Wave is nice hair you can get at a beauty supply store. It is tight curls, but does shead alot. The curly types of hair still take alot of maintenence just like natural hair. That brand is good as far as beauty supply store brands. Not sure the length you want but Halley's Curls is having a sale on curly hair.

http://www.halleyscurls.com/store/
CreoleCurlyRemy

Their creole wavy is cute too. http://public.fotki.com/HalleysCurls/new-creolewavy/?cmd=fs_slideshow
If you aren't looking for long lengths than their sale is pretty good.

Hope those two help

Are you looking for synthetic or human? I self-install to save money (and my hair) .. so I've been trying out cheap BSS brands - if it doesn't work out, I can take it out and go with something else.

So far the best low-end synthetic hair I've run into is Outre Batik. It goes for $8/pack and the curlier styles look better the longer its in. I've had my current install in for about 3 weeks and it hasn't tangled on me yet, although it's only about 10".

ETA:
This is what I have in, but it's not nearly as false-looking
ROXY-CURL_M.jpg

Last edited:
Well what styles are you planning to wear and how much are you willing to spend? If you want top quality reusable hair, then you'd have to go with EP. But it's an investment (lol expensive as heck).

Now if you just want to have a weave for a month just so you won't have to deal with your hair, then you could grab pretty much any BSS hair and be fine. Synthetic holds up well for me personally, a lot better than human. Especially because human hair sheds a lot.

It's kinda hard to find a curly brand at a low price that don't tangle. :( I would say Wagmans, Halleys or EP, but you're gonna pay for it.

The hair I'm wearing in my Avi is by Satin, paradise curl, its a human hair blend so it's partially synthetic but it never tangles on me even after i blow dried it to loosen the curl. It's $17.99 for 12 inches, the only thing is that it is pretty hard to find (in my area at least) only one beauty supply on the south side sells it. But maybe you can find it online if your interested.

Sesationnel...its in a purple and black pack. Pis of the curls are in my fotki in the protective style folder. The hair cost me $9.99 a pack!!! That right girl (lol)...I just mousse and go... Love it. Its synthetic hair.

In order for it to truely not tangle, you need to get indian hair, but I understand being on a budget. Try the Bohyme brand at your local beauty supply store. Bohyme Brazilian Wave is nice hair you can get at a beauty supply store. It is tight curls, but does shead alot. The curly types of hair still take alot of maintenence just like natural hair. That brand is good as far as beauty supply store brands. Not sure the length you want but Halley's Curls is having a sale on curly hair.

http://www.halleyscurls.com/store/
CreoleCurlyRemy

Their creole wavy is cute too. http://public.fotki.com/HalleysCurls/new-creolewavy/?cmd=fs_slideshow
If you aren't looking for long lengths than their sale is pretty good.

Hope those two help

I am wearing this hair right now and have been since June and it is AWESOME!!! I love it! This will be my summer hair for now on. It doesn't tangle and I am getting no shedding. All I use is Carefree Curl Gold diluted with water and Cantu Shea leave in cream and that is it. I was amazed at how easy this hair has been to take care. I paid full price for mine and it was worth every penny. Jump on this hair while it is on sale. The ladies on BHM will tell you that this hair is the truth. You will be able to wear this hair over and over again. If you buy that hair from the beauty supply store you are going to have issues. Investing in good quality hair pays off in the long run.

Thank you so much ladies. I really just want to find something that will blend well while transistioning. I have one in now, milky way, straight and it is a mess, tangles, I have a horseshoe part out so I been trying not to flat iron to much if at all. I want something that will blend well with my texture and I can braid up the rest or twist it to blend with the weave, horseshoe part and the tangled mess is just to much. Shedding I don't mind, the tangle mess is to much. Thanks Again, I will look into this all.

I have one: Hollywood brand Italian French Deep Wave hair. I use it for my braids, and the person who braids my hair uses it for her curly weaves. I don't know what it is about this hair, but it DOES NOT TANGLE or get ratty. It's a beautiful loose wave/slightly spiraly hair. You can get it at the bss, or online.

It costs about $75-80 a pack at the bss, but I've been ordering mine from Amazon lately, and it's only $29.99 there.

I am a lot late but the best hair that I have used that has never tangled his naturally curly from extension plus. I must admit it is pricey but the hair lasted me a year and 3 months with re-installs so it paid for it self. I just installed their custom curl because its a little bit more textured and so far no tangles. I expect it to last me another year or so.

you can check out their kinkly curly on their website and the custom curly on my fotki
http://public.fotki.com/sexyblacktrini/

I am wearing this hair right now and have been since June and it is AWESOME!!! I love it! This will be my summer hair for now on. It doesn't tangle and I am getting no shedding. All I use is Carefree Curl Gold diluted with water and Cantu Shea leave in cream and that is it. I was amazed at how easy this hair has been to take care. I paid full price for mine and it was worth every penny. Jump on this hair while it is on sale. The ladies on BHM will tell you that this hair is the truth. You will be able to wear this hair over and over again. If you buy that hair from the beauty supply store you are going to have issues. Investing in good quality hair pays off in the long run.

How many ozs is needed for a full install?

The hair I'm wearing in my Avi is by Satin, paradise curl, its a human hair blend so it's partially synthetic but it never tangles on me even after i blow dried it to loosen the curl. It's $17.99 for 12 inches, the only thing is that it is pretty hard to find (in my area at least) only one beauty supply on the south side sells it. But maybe you can find it online if your interested.

Thank you, Doll-baby. I've often admired the hair in your avitar!

Here's the hair in 14 inches online here: http://store.goldenmartbeautysupply.com/shngosaprpac.html

I'm sure they have the 12 also, OP. Good luck to you!

I have one: Hollywood brand Italian French Deep Wave hair. I use it for my braids, and the person who braids my hair uses it for her curly weaves. I don't know what it is about this hair, but it DOES NOT TANGLE or get ratty. It's a beautiful loose wave/slightly spiraly hair. You can get it at the bss, or online.

It costs about $75-80 a pack at the bss, but I've been ordering mine from Amazon lately, and it's only $29.99 there.

:wow: The fact that you can get it for $30 at Amazon is a steal!

The only thing I don't like about expensive BSS brands is the hair costs roughly the same as what I paid for my Halleyscurls hair. I mean if I'm gonna pay $70 plus per pack I want it to be malaysian remy, at least. But $29.99!!! Oh yeah... :shopping:

anyone have any pics with the italian french deep wave???
These are photos from last September. I used the weave hair for my braids. I can't remember which color I used this time, but it's probably 27/4/30 mixed with 1B, or it's just a 1B/33 mix.

Attachments

• Braids 9-09--back.jpg
    Braids 9-09--back.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Braids Sept-09 side 2.jpg
    Braids Sept-09 side 2.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Braids Sept-09--back 2.jpg
    Braids Sept-09--back 2.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 21
Back