Curly or Straight

Does you hair look better straight or curly?

• Straight

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • Curly

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • Both

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Undecided - explain

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

longhairlover

What style do you look better with Curly or Straight styles or both?

I have tried several times to wear my hair curly and it just does not look right on me. I hate it because I love curly styles on others, the fullness and the style itself.

But when I wear my hair straight I just look so much better.

Both. I do look extra jazzy with curly styles though. :scratchch I look darn good with my bun too, so... Both. :yep:

I love curly styles on my hair because I feel like it give me a little edge :lol: I always thought when my hair got longer I would wear straight styles but since I've been wearing weaves I've found that I still love a little curl or wave in my hair...so curls it is!

I think I look great with both but I favor curly because I think it makes me stand out more and curly compliments my features.

I prefer straight. Curly's cute too(on me too cute;young), but I prefer straight. It never gets too boring to me because I have thick,full hair so I can still change up the straight style.

I was told that my curly hair makes me look older
YIKES!

But I do love both styles. I love the fact that I can go back and forth. With me it all depends on my mood and what style I want that day. I love my hair straight because of the length. I love the curls because its different. I must admit that I can probably get more consistent good hair days when its straight. Curly it has a mind of its own.

Curly because it mimics body and makes me standout, it compliments me better!!!

Straight hair is way too limp and fine...maybe if my hair was thicker

Neither. I never straighten my hair and my natural hair isn't curly at all. I guess I'll have to say I prefer kinky/nappy.

I used to think my hair looked like crap when it was straight but that was before I found out Kalpi tone makes my hair luscious and black. I definitely prefer my hair curly but its pretty common around here so I get much more comments/compliments when it is straight.

@ bold, I kind of feel like that , especially when I wear my glasses, either sometimes I look old or I look like a little boy lol!

I was told that my curly hair makes me look older
YIKES!

But I do love both styles. I love the fact that I can go back and forth. With me it all depends on my mood and what style I want that day. I love my hair straight because of the length. I love the curls because its different. I must admit that I can probably get more consistent good hair days when its straight. Curly it has a mind of its own.

Curly is more unique than straight styles on me at least but my hair seems healthier straight. Way less breakage straight and just easier to handle.

awwww no one likes straight over curly???? come on where my straight hair lovers at lmao!!!!

I should've added wavy as a poll option and kinky, my hair is actually wavy not the curly ringlets.

awwww no one likes straight over curly???? come on where my straight hair lovers at lmao!!!!

I should've added wavy as a poll option and kinky, my hair is actually wavy not the curly ringlets.

I do!:grin: I prefer my hair straight rather than curly. I especially love to see straight styles with even, blunt ends; that's what I am personally aiming for.

@ bold, I kind of feel like that , especially when I wear my glasses, either sometimes I look old or I look like a little boy lol!

I think its because I tend to not wear make-up or go out of my way to look nice when my hair is curly *kanye shrug*

Hosted on Fotki

Yet when my hair is straight and flowing in the wind I tend to wear make-up and my confidence is up so I will wear something nice.

Hosted on Fotki

I don't think its because I don't like my curly hair, I really do love it. I think its the LENGTH that has me acting more confident with straight hair. Plus my curly hair is so unpredictable.

^^^ awww you look nice both ways, with the curls you don't look old, that must've just been a hater saying that :)

and I LOVE the straight style pic with the headband.

before my BC. my hair looked better curly. it was just so bouncy and full of life (sighs- kinda, miss those days!!!

Both. Generally, in the winter I wear my hair straight and in the summer it is usually in a curly puff or I let it all hang out.

Back