Curly Girls May Want To Try This - Marc Daniels Go Curly "Makes Hair"

so1913

Coming out of hiding for a quick sec to tell you guys about this product I've been trying out called Go Curly "Makes Hair" serum by Marc Daniels. It's a styling serum/ leave in hair treatment.

marc daniels Go Curly Go Curly: A Non Chemical Curl Activator for naturally curly, wavy or permed hair. Used regularly it turns dull lifeless hair into bouncy, shiny, full bodied hair with real curls. Contains a built in treatment conditioner to improve texture, softness and helps with split ends. Directions: After shampooing distribute a small amount evenly through damp hair. Scrunch hair with hands & let dry naturally. For maximum results use a blow dryer with diffuser continually scrunching while drying.

I've been using it under my fantasia IC (just the two products) and my hair has been turning out great! It eliminates crunchiness from gels and helps define, reduce frizzies and keeps hair soft and shiny. I picked up a "sample" sized tube at Sally's at the check out counter for about $2 or so, but I'm definitely going to buy a large size. No pictures (sorry!). Anyway, gotta run! Just wanted to share a "rave" and stop in and say hello!

http://www.marcdaniels.com.au/gocurly/go-curly2.htm

Hello There! You are Right! Long Time No See, Great you stopped by, I will have to look into this!!!!!!

Thanks for letting us know!!!

Visit us more often & by the way Your hair looks great!

Thanks I'm going to try it the next time I go to sally's quick question does it make your hair feel greasy?:)

You know I was all smiles when I saw your name. Great seeing you. Thanks for the info. This seems like some good stuff.

I just went to Sally's to go check this stuff out, but I didn't get it because of the ingredients. They weren't too hot, so I just put it back. It looked promising though.

sholly6 said:
Thanks I'm going to try it the next time I go to sally's quick question does it make your hair feel greasy?:)

Not at all. It's pretty much weightless.

Last edited:
TSUprincess04 said:
I just went to Sally's to go check this stuff out, but I didn't get it because of the ingredients. They weren't too hot, so I just put it back. It looked promising though.

Yeah, if you are an ingredient stickler, you may want to pass. So far though, the past few weeks, I haven't experienced any negative effects.

Just about every product that you've mentioned (that I've tried) works perfectly on my hair. I'm going to have to check that stuff out. :sekret:

Post more often, we miss you around here. :cool:

You're welcome ladies! For those who try it, let me know how it works:) Hope you all have been doing well in your hair and all your other journeys in life!

Thanks SO1913.

On another note, if you don't open up your fotki soon, I'm going to have to hunt you down. I visit it at least once a week for inspiration... even when it's not updated! What I's gone do now?

Thanks SO1913.

On another note, if you don't open up your fotki soon, I'm going to have to hunt you down. I visit it at least once a week for inspiration... even when it's not updated! What I's gone do now?

Hahaha, I'm sorry...I'm kinda holding off on renewing until the end of this castor oil challenge on hairlista.com next month. It'll be open in just a few more weeks with updates, lol.

Hello Ladies, this is the ingredient list i found online for Marc Daniels Go Curly

INGREDIENTS: Propylene Glycol, Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Ethanol, Detan., Polysorrbate 20, Polyacarylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffine Laureth-7, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Geraniol, Linalool.

Back