Curls souffle, anyone?

SheenaVee

I bought it before, when I was transitioning and it didn't really do much for my hair so I used it up and didn't buy it again. Then, after I went fully natural I bought Curls whipped cream. Didn't like that one much either, so I used it up and haven't bought it again. Then I tried Curls Jealousy and I loved that one.

Anyway, they sell Curls products not too far from me (in a shop near Paks for the London ladies) so I don't have to order it, plus the Curls souffle and whipped cream are only £9.99 there now, so I thought I'd give the souffle a try again, just to see how it works on my hair now I'm fully natural.

I shampooed my hair the other night, and like I said, shampoo just messes up my hair and makes it really dry, even if I condition afterwards. So I used the Curls souffle after I washed, just put it in like moisturiser. It didn't feel great while I was putting it in, basically just felt like I was putting water in my hair so I was just like, blah, this doesn't work for me.

BUT when my hair dried it felt really soft and moisturised, and then, when I cowashed again the day after, my hair was soft and smooth and hardly needed detangling!! I was like, hmmm, maybe this souffle isn't so bad!

So I've been putting it in my hair for the past few days just as a moisturiser and I'm loving it! I nearly finished it so I even went and bought some more.

I watched a few Youtube vids where people use the souffle to like define curls and stuff, like how you'd use gel (Taren916 comes to mind. She also said she liked it) and I tried that last night. I LOVE it! My hair is defined but it's soft and moisturised and has a lot of movement.

The souffle is really light so it won't weigh down your hair, it's full of natural ingredients, SMELLS AWESOME, I swear, it smells so good I wanna eat it whenever I smell it lol. And, it's really moisturising. I really like it and it's probably gonna become a staple.

:)

Anyone else used/uses it? What do/did you think of it?

you probably could do a search on curls products theres been tons of talk about them off and on over the yrs.......also its thanksgiving in the u.s and canada so there's not much traffic on the forum today.

Back