Curls Location in Oklahoma

Loves Harmony

I need some more of the curls milkshake and want to get some more conditioner. Well i called the only salon in Oklahoma to see if they had any of the products. A young lady picks up the phone and a gentlemen came to the line. I was asking if he has any of the products he told me yes, but before i could ask him if he had a certain product he started naming all of these products off saying the product only work for biracial hair but not for kinky. I was like okay. I dont recall asking you that now did i. He stated that the Quench and the Gel-les'c only works for curly hair not kinky. I stated i didnt asked about those products and how do you know what texture my hair is over the phone. I stated to him i was calling to see if they have some milkshake, souffle, and conditioner. He tell me none of those products work for kinky hair. I told him you know what dont worry about it. I wont purchase anything from you because you dont know what work for my hair. How are you going to tell me over the phone what products will work for me? You dont know my hair texture. I tried the products that i am asking before that the reason why i am trying to purchase them. What your tryirng to get me to purchase dont. I just hung up with the person.....

Am i over reacting?

Last edited:
No you aren't- thats ridiculous.The fool just lose a potential customer. I live in Oklahoma so....qhat salon was that because I DEFINITELY need to stay away....or visit as a "mystery shopper" to see what kinds of reactions I get.:yep:

I sometimes get a kick out of watching people show their ignorance.:lachen:

I'm sorry to hear about your experience! That should have never happened. I'm glad to tell you that we have recently opened a retail location in Oklahoma City, Bricktown named Go Natural 24/7 and we carry the full line of Curls products including Curly Q, and It's a Curl. We also carry Blended Beauty, Happy People Only (HPO), and Hydratherma Naturals and many more natural hair care products coming in...our website is gonatural247.com. We're on Facebook just search for us by name. You can also call us at 405-819-5048 anytime.

The address is 115 E. California, Oklahoma City, OK 73104 in the Miller Jackson Company building at the Bricktown canal. The entrance is under the Put a Cork in It sign.

I hope you find this information helpful and if you have any questions, please call me.

Sincerely,

Shirl

Back