Curls for Women - products

Nice & Wavy

Have you ladies ever heard of this: Here is the website: www.curls.biz

Curls for Women
cleardot.gif
Curls-GroupPhoto-new.jpg

Sounds like it's really good for those of us who are transisitioning and for naturals.

There is a previous post about these products that someone here raved about. It sounds like good products I wonder how they will work for transitioners?

NewYorkgyrl said:
There is a previous post about these products that someone here raved about. It sounds like good products I wonder how they will work for transitioners?

Do you remember who posted? It does sound like good products for us transitioners.

A lot of ladies on the NC.com board use these products and love them. There have been many reviews posted over there if you want to do a search check out naturallycurly.com

OT - Testimony -:eek: I just had a look at your album - girl your hair is fierce!!! Absolutely beautiful. You are now a hair idol of mine.:yep:

testimony777 said:
A lot of ladies on the NC.com board use these products and love them. There have been many reviews posted over there if you want to do a search check out naturallycurly.com

Thank you, so much. I will go there today.

I have some of these products. I've only used the spray moisturizer so far. I have the Curls Extacy Hair Tea and the Coconut Cream conditioner that I have to test out soon. If I remember I will do a thread when I test them. I'm eying Curl Junkie products right now too. http://www.curljunkie.com/shampoo.htm

Originally Posted by michc
OT - Testimony - I just had a look at your album - girl your hair is fierce!!! Absolutely beautiful. You are now a hair idol of mine.

Are you talking about me?

Hi Nice and Wavy. I was talking about Testimony777, BUT girl your hair is fierce too!!! :grin: :yep:

michc said:
Hi Nice and Wavy. I was talking about Testimony777, BUT girl your hair is fierce too!!! :grin: :yep:

Oh, thank you so much. I didn't want to be presumtious and say "oh thanks girl" before I found out if you were talking to me or not. BTW, Testimony777 hair is fierce!

During my lunch break today I went to Sally's looking for a better curl enhancing leave in. This is a great thread. Just what I need.

Thanks to all you ladies who responded. I am going to order some in the next few weeks. I'll use it during the summer and see what happens.

i have receently purchased the Curls Lne Creamy Curl Cleanser, the Curls Coconut Curladd Conditioner and the Curl Creme Brule i hav not tried them yet but im anxious to see if anyone else is using them. They are all thick and creamy and they smell delicious

Back