Curls Biz- Curly Products for Biracial and Ethnic Hair

Yeah I know a girl who uses their products and she is absolutely in love with them. Her wash n gos are amazing! She just uses the ecstasy conditioner and leaves some of it in.

Cool. Next question what is her hair type? I want to experience wearing wash and gos this summer. I want to control the frizz effect.

I would classify her as a 3c, 4a mix. She has a very defined curl pattern and she blow dries and flat irons about once a month.

well im a 3c/4a mix and i love the curls milkshake, its a leave in conditioner, so its not to be used as a styling product i.e. for curl definition, etc. but its a phenomenal leave in, leaves my hair so soft! but i think curls goddess glaze is more for styling (almost like a gel, well it is a gel) and curl definition. i also got one of the moisturizers, the spray ones, and i didnt like the peachy smell so i sold it.. hope i helped you.

& and the milkshake smells soooo goood!

I Love the Curls line. I use the liquid leave-in in the evenings.

I've also used the whipped cream (amazing) and the goddess glaze (also amazing). Goddess glaze is odorless, which is a bummer.

I am a 4a fine- haired natural, btw.

Yumm, I just smelled some of the samples I got, like the whipped cream, and it smells so good! I look forward to trying them!

Back