Curlbox

Im so glad I cancelled my subscription this month. I'm so.disappointed with this last box. It's definately not 20.00 worth of product.

I cancelled my Curlbox a couple months ago. My hair hated most of the products included. I signed up for Curlkit and I love it.

I also signed up for Curl Collection, their first box arrives in April. In Curl Collection you get 5 to 7 full size products, not samples.

Curlboz can miss me with that 1oz sample packet. Whose head is that suppose to go on?

I cancelled my Curlbox a couple months ago. My hair hated most of the products included. I signed up for Curlkit and I love it.

I also signed up for Curl Collection, their first box arrives in April. In Curl Collection you get 5 to 7 full size products, not samples.

Curlboz can miss me with that 1oz sample packet. Whose head is that suppose to go on?

What is the price of the Curlkit? Is it the luck of the draw like the Curlbox?

I never had the CurlBox, but I'm on my second CurlKit and like it a lot. I like that the products are MO and cone free.

Curious as to what was in it too. sweetcapri

I cancelled for April. I did receive the Feb birthday box it had 4 full size products of the pantene natural collection and 1 full size product of the new dark and lovely line. I was not impressed. I decided to give it one more chance and continue on and get the March box it had a dr miracle blowdry foam and natural textures line foam full size then a sample size pack of curls everything products and a sample size pack of some other product I can find on any drugstore shelf. I feel used.:0((

I cancelled for April. I did receive the Feb birthday box it had 4 full size products of the pantene natural collection and 1 full size product of the new dark and lovely line. I was not impressed. I decided to give it one more chance and continue on and get the March box it had a dr miracle blowdry foam and natural textures line foam full size then a sample size pack of curls everything products and a sample size pack of some other product I can find on any drugstore shelf. I feel used.:0((

sweetcapri
I'm so glad I never ordered that. The CurlBox shade, gates and meltdowns from last summer (?) did me in for them. If I'm going to do a subscription I would prefer it to be CG friendly though I know now all naturals are CG (I do use sulfate free shampoos myself). Out of all drugstore lines, Pantene is one that I would be least interested in.

Oh wow thanks for the heads up on the March box. I haven't received mine yet. I need to cancel. This will be my 3rd box and I'm not that impressed. The Anniversary box was OK and worth 20 bucks. i like Curlkit better and will keep them a while longer.

I was on that site at 3PM EST. Had everything ready. When I hit that button it said the server was down. Did not get a subscription. Wahhhh!!

Back