Curl Mix Diy Curly Subscription Box

YellowMellow

Curious if anyone one else is on this monthly subscription? :)

Curl mix is $25 a month DIY subscription box - meaning you get Premeasured ingredients and cooking instruction to make your own hair products. I thought it was a super cool idea so I have subscribed and got my first mix.

Septembers mix was a tropical leave in conditioner I attached pics of the ingredients and how my hair turned out I really love it!

The leave in conditioner provided sooooooo much slip. My hair is extremely moisturized and shiny which is unusual for me I typically have sheen! I did a braid out and my curls are just bouncing all over the place and I'm so sad that I'll have to burn my hair for work tomorrow LOL

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    793.6 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    980.2 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 28
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    975 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    767.6 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    936.8 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
Curious if anyone one else is on this monthly subscription? :)

Curl mix is $25 a month DIY subscription box - meaning you get Premeasured ingredients and cooking instruction to make your own hair products. I thought it was a super cool idea so I have subscribed and got my first mix.

Septembers mix was a tropical leave in conditioner I attached pics of the ingredients and how my hair turned out I really love it!

The leave in conditioner provided sooooooo much slip. My hair is extremely moisturized and shiny which is unusual for me I typically have sheen! I did a braid out and my curls are just bouncing all over the place and I'm so sad that I'll have to burn my hair for work tomorrow LOL
That's such a cool idea. Hair looks nice and moisturized.

Hmmm, I'm feeling like I could get into this to some degree, as I am somewhat of a mixtress. But, for $25 and the fact that it is DIY, I'm looking for a few more ingredients other than coconut oil and shea butter and what it takes to meld them together. Once finished, it does look like you have a nice amount of product. I must admit, I don't like what seems to be floating around in the bottle, particles? Your hair looks nice, shiny. How does it feel? How long will your product last? I sound critical, but my interest has been piqued and I am going to check it out. Thanks for posting this.

Back