Curl Mart 20% Off Sale Storewide

It's a great deal but I'ma pass on this one. Thanks for the heads up just in case I was looking to purchase but I'm in a no-buy challenge for a month.

So what had happened was I had put some items in my cart yesterday and logged off the site. Last night curlmart sent me a reminder and a 10% discount code cart10. I didn't go back so today they sent me another reminder with a 15% discount code cart15.

I got the 20% off from the sale an additional 15% and free shipping on a $35.36 order when their free shipping starts at $50. I'd advise using this before they figure out there's a glitch. I'm unethical so I have no problem taking advantage of this. If anybody else is above it do you.

@naturalmanenyc
@IronButterfly
@AbsyBlvd
@PJaye
@YvetteWithJoy
@rileypak
@shawnyblazes
@IDareT'sHair

So what had happened was I had put some items in my cart yesterday and logged off the site. Last night curlmart sent me a reminder and a 10% discount code cart10. I didn't go back so today they sent me another reminder with a 15% discount code cart15.

I got the 20% off from the sale an additional 15% and free shipping on a $35.36 order when their free shipping starts at $50. I'd advise using this before they figure out there's a glitch. I'm unethical so I have no problem taking advantage of this. Now if anybody else is above it do you.

@naturalmanenyc
@IronButterfly
@AbsyBlvd
@PJaye
@YvetteWithJoy
@rileypak
@shawnyblazes
@IDareT'sHair

Good deal, @Crackers Phinn! I'm so glad you got it! :clapping:

As I mentioned at another thread, when I saw this thread it was

:eek: :cantlook::roadrunner::abducted: for me. Now if they sold steamers . . . ;)

I got the 20% off from the sale an additional 15% and free shipping on a $35.36 order when their free shipping starts at $50. I'd advise using this before they figure out there's a glitch. I'm unethical so I have no problem taking advantage of this. If anybody else is above it do you.

@naturalmanenyc
@IronButterfly
@AbsyBlvd
@PJaye
@YvetteWithJoy
@rileypak
@shawnyblazes
@IDareT'sHair

giphy.gif

@naturalmanenyc
@IronButterfly
@AbsyBlvd
@PJaye
@YvetteWithJoy
@rileypak
@shawnyblazes
@IDareT'sHair

The only other item I want is Shea Moisture Frizz-Free Curl Mousse, since a friend was raving about it today, but it's not part of the sale. :mad:
It's $10.99 on curlmart.com
$8.99 at walgreens.com and in store with shoppers card

Last edited:
The only other item I want is Shea Moisture Frizz-Free Curl Mousse, since a friend was raving about it today, but it's not part of the sale. :mad:

Raving? Sigh. I gotta bite. (My hair consultant today recommended mousse for me instead of gel.) Sigh.

Your recommending friend: Does she have type 4 hair or type 3/2 hair?

TIA. :smile:

@YvetteWithJoy I returned it today.
The Frizz Free Curl Mousse had zero hold and just left with me really big hair....which would have been okay if it didn't look so dry.

Back