CURL JUNKIE REHAB MOISTURIZING TREATMENT

rufus12

Hi Ladies',

I got this in a swap and :love4::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
I am in love, this moisturizing treatment will now be my new staple. I am sitting here letting my hair airdry after rinsing out the treatment and my hair feels so soft but yet strong....I am sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ladies',

I got this in a swap and :love4::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
I am in love, this moisturizing treatment will now be my new staple. I am sitting here letting my hair airdry after rinsing out the treatment and my hair feels so soft but yet strong....I am sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup that stuff is the BOMB! VERY moisturizing.:yep::lick:

let me tell ya...the honey butta leave in is the BOMB for men. on the hush hush, my SO's barber and his best friend were like yo, what did you put in your hair? your scalp looks healthy as hell :lachen:

that's ALL he uses now. i use it on my little nephew too cause his scalp and hair get dryer than the sahara. that stuff is the only thing that works for him.

but i love the curl rehab, had ordered two more jars of honey butta for SO and a big curl rehab in strawberry ice cream for me.

Thanks for the tips ladies'! Now here is another question, after letting your hair airdry what are you using to do your twistouts????

I could kick myself in the... for missing the last couple of sales that they had, but now I cannot be without it and want to try the other one's listed above ( as I slowly reach for my credit card)
@empressri, Girl, I should have known not to go to your youtube page and watch your review, now I'm coming out the pockets DON Product Pusha:rolleyes::grin::grin::grin::grin:.
lol, rufus12

Thanks for the tips ladies'! Now here is another question, after letting your hair airdry what are you using to do your twistouts????

I've never used Curl Junkie.

I usually do my twists during the airdrying process & what I use varies according to the number that I'm assigned from random.org (that's how I choose what to use for twists. Wonky, I know.).

I've used:

-the Jane Carter Solution Hair Nourishing Cream
-Sweet Buttah from Curl Prep (this is the one I've been using lately)

Back