Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Moisturizing Hair Treatment, Gardenia-Coconut Scent, 8 oz.

I purchased mine for about twenty on curlmart before shipping. I say yay./ I really do like:yep:. It is rich, moisturizing, has slip and it leaves hair soft.

ETA: That gardenia smell is yummy!!!

Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Moisturizing Hair Treatment, Gardenia-Coconut Scent, 8 oz. Worth the $28.00? yeah or Nay? http://www.curljunkie.com/Moisturizing-Curly-Hair-Treatment-Gardenia-Coco-p/crmhtgc.htm

I think it is $20 unless you are in Canada and buying it from Honey Fig.

I like it and will suggest you try it just so you know for yourself. I did find cheaper conditioners or homemade stuff worked just as well for ME so I will probably only repurchase on a whim.

Ogoma said:
I think it is $20 unless you are in Canada and buying it from Honey Fig.

I like it and will suggest you try it just so you know for yourself. I did find cheaper conditioners or homemade stuff worked just as well for ME so I will probably only repurchase on a whim.

Please share your recipes. :)

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Please share your recipes. :) I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

I am no mixtress :lol:

Just simple stuff like oil and honey, yogurt and avocado, conditioners and oils etc.

For me, the only deep conditioners I need are those with hydrolyzed ingredients. If not, adding oils/honey/other ingredients to rinse out conditioners or even some good rinse out conditioners have the same impact (if not better) for my hair. The cost doesn't make sense to me anymore if there are no hydrolyzed ingredients.

I am no mixtress :lol: Just simple stuff like oil and honey, yogurt and avocado, conditioners and oils etc. For me, the only deep conditioners I need are those with hydrolyzed ingredients. If not, adding oils/honey/other ingredients to rinse out conditioners or even some good rinse out conditioners have the same impact (if not better) for my hair. The cost doesn't make sense to me anymore if there are no hydrolyzed ingredients.
Sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread but this really got my attention.
Ogoma I came to that same conclusion recently. Protein free DC s are a waste of time for my hair unless it's part of a 2 step hardcore protein conditioner. Going forward all my DC s MUST have some kind of hydrolyzed protein (silk, keratin, oats, wheat, quinoa, collagen or elastin) for me to purchase. My hair has taken off since using these products. And even after a hardcore protein I sometimes use a moisturizing conditioner with some protein ( joico MRB: hydrolyzed keratin, Darcy's botanical deep moisturizing mask: hydrolyzed oats).
The effect of a true DC really does show on MY HAIR.

It's worth $20.00 definitely (Strawberry Ice Cream).

But if you mean $28.00 for 8 oz's, I may take issue with that.

But at $20 yes. But so is Darcy's DC'er.

For me right now, I would not spend that much on any product other than my Wen. I have refined my regimen and gotten great results with regular drug store/health store type products.

IDareT'sHair said:
It's worth $20.00 definitely (Strawberry Ice Cream).

But if you mean $28.00 for 8 oz's, I may take issue with that.

But at $20 yes. But so is Darcy's DC'er.

I think it is $64 for a litre.

The strawberry ice cream and gardenia cost the same. Different fragrances.

I thought it was good, but not quite worth the $20
The strawberry ice cream scent also bothered me. I'm probably in the minority but I thought it smelled gross lol

I bought it for $20 at curlmart. I guess I'm in the minority, but I didn't love it. It didn't feel moisturizing enough. I like the hibiscus banana one better.

I think it is $64 for a litre.

The strawberry ice cream and gardenia cost the same. Different fragrances.

HanaKuroi

I know. I've had them both. Prefer the Strawberry Ice Cream.

I thought it was good, but not quite worth the $20
The strawberry ice cream scent also bothered me. I'm probably in the minority but I thought it smelled gross lol

veesweets :lol:I like the S.I.C. better than the Coconut Gardenia. Not a huge fan of Gardenia.

I bought it for $20 at curlmart. I guess I'm in the minority, but I didn't love it. It didn't feel moisturizing enough. I like the hibiscus banana one better.

uofmpanther Good Point. So did I. :yep:

But, both of them are good.

It's a nice product. Works best for me on dry hair if I want to deep condition with it. I like using it on wet hair as a leave-in or detangler.

I usually buy the 32oz from the CJ site whenever they are having a sale.

Back