Curl Activator question...

RabiaElaine

I'm thinking about getting world of curls activator to soften my new grow and sides when they start coming in coarse as they always do. Is this the best way to soften new growth to help keep the hair from breaking at the point between the relaxed and new growth??

Should I apply it through my entire head?

Will it allow me to stretch my relaxer??

I haven't tried enough products to say it's the best but it certainly works for me. I usually go three months between touch-ups and, though I have breakage, it's not at the demarcation line. I use s-curl only near the scalp.

When i stretched my relaxer for the first time from 8 weeks to 12 weeks i used StaSofFro to help me and it worked great for me. Since then i've relaxed every 12 weeks with no problem. I plan on stretching an additional 4 weeks this time for 16 weeks total and will be using my StaSofFro then also
smile.gif
I wouldnt advise spraying it on the whole length of your hair because all your trying to keep softened and managable is your new growth, which is your natural hair. You dont want to over soften the relaxed ends of your hair because it may get too soft and start to break off. HTH -- jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
RabiaElaine said:
Good recommendation. Sta Sof... just like S-curl?? Is it better???

[/ QUOTE ]

I havent tried the S-curl but i'm sure it would give a similar result
smile.gif
i know that others have used it and seemed to like it. They probably have more feedback on it
smile.gif

Back