Curl Activator on my relaxed hair?

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
Ok I was a skeptic. I saw that Addrienne and some others here use curl activator on their hair when putting it in a bun and braids. I thought ok I'll try it. I used World of Curls on the length of my braids while I wore braids for 7 weeks. When I took the braids down my hair was very soft and moisturized! I was suprised at how very LITTLE hair I lost while I took the braids down. I got lots of new growth and very little build up.

For me the true test would be how this would work for me when I bun my hair (which I hate doing). So after 7 weeks of wearing braids I decided to wear a bun until I braided again. I used the World of Curls from root (new growth) to ends of my hair careful not to get it on my scalp and wore a bun for 10 days straight (washed every two days). I even did this on my daughter's hair. Her bun was soft too.

Now I can see why people use this on their bun and braids. The activator made my hair very soft and shiny. My ends were still soft when I took the bun down at night.

I just got my hair braided again this past Saturday and of course I will use the World of Curls on my damp braids again. Bra strap here I come!
smile.gif

Wow!
shocked.gif
Thats great! Ive seen many LHCF members use this and have had success with it! Im trying to avoid becoming a PJ as much as possible. SO after I use up my Pantene R&N Daily Oil Moisturizer (it's a good moisturizer
smile.gif
), I'm gonna try World of Curls curl activator next.
wink.gif

World of Curls, eh? I use softsheen gold, but I might try the product you mentioned...

yes! Activator gel is my new special friend. I use cheap Softee brand gel. It really smooths down that growth in the front, sides and nape. thank you Adrienne0914 and Sassygirl125

I used Worlds of Curls on my daughter's hair this morning to make two ponytails. I was in awe at how soft and shiny it made her ends. I have benn using this for a week on her hair and I have to say at the end of the day her ends are still soft. It's cheep too $3.69 for a huge jar!

Back