CRYYYYYYYYYYING!!!

I went to Wal-mart looking for it and one of their employees told me that the Suave Professionals Awapuhi and other products of their's (she couldn't recall all of them) had been discontinued. :mad: I called Suave and they said that it was true!
2.gif

Guess what?
I went to this place called Grocer(y) Outlet in Redwood City, and it has some of the leftovers of Suave Awapuhi. The bottles looked nice and the smell of the product was not pungent. I purchased and used some of the discontinued Joico Intensive Moisturizer from there, too, and I have not had any ill effects. PM me if anyone is interested.

Lucia said:
If they discontinue Suave milk & honey conditioners
it's on

Suave is redoing their packaging, it looks so nice and the Naturals line doesn't look so cheaply packaged anymore. They look like something from Bath & Body Works. Although the thing that makes me nervous is the thought of them dropping the already hard to find beloved Milk & Honey Conditioner during this "makeover" process. We shall see... :look:

You better hit up Big Lots!!!! They receive a lot of discontinued items and they always have Suave products. If I see some there, I'll def. let you know.

Brooks pharmacy has been having killer deals on Suave products in recent weeks. Starting Sunday, the Naturals line will be on sale for 88 cents a piece and there is an in store coupon for $1.00 off when you buy 2 products. :shocked:

P.S. They are always well stocked on Suave Milk and Honey. :sekret:

Gosh, I'm sorry :(
I just don't know what I'd do if one of my current FAV products were discontinued... (( I'd have fun shopping for new ones :) ))

Peachtree
your daughter's hair is fantabulous, looks like your hair but a little more length I had to make up a new word her hair is sooo gorgeous. Please tell me your growing it out to tailbone or classic...*swoons* that would be amazing.

Lucia said:
If they discontinue Suave milk & honey conditioners
it's on

they're reformulating the milk & honey i read...if you go to the store you'll see the new packaging like Priestess said but i think the ingredients are different as well. i think they're reformulating the whole Natural's line...

mkstar826 said:
they're reformulating the milk & honey i read...if you go to the store you'll see the new packaging like Priestess said but i think the ingredients are different as well. i think they're reformulating the whole Natural's line...

Oh no, they're messing with a good thing. I won't be surprised if they drop all the good ingriedients from the top of the list down to the bottom like the Tropical Coconut Formula. :ohwell:

mkstar826 said:
I hope they don't add any cones or harsh ingredients to those Suave conditioners. :(

Poohbear said:
I hope they don't add any cones or harsh ingredients to those Suave conditioners. :(

from what i've seen they are just moving the GOOD ingredients closer to the bottom. for instance:

Suave Tropical Coconut (old version):
Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Silk Amino Acids, Honey (Mel), Nettle (Urtica Diocia) Extract, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Extract, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Distearyldimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Propylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone.

New version:
Water Aqua , Cetyl Alcohol , Cetrimonium Chloride , Potassium Chloride , Fragrance Parfum , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Disodium EDTA , Glycerin , 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Propylene Glycol , Silk Amino Acids , Honey Mel , Nettle Extract Urtica Dioica , Rosemary Extract Rosmarinus Officinalis , Coconut Extract Cocos Nucifera

Oh, I see....thanks.

mkstar826 said:
from what i've seen they are just moving the GOOD ingredients closer to the bottom. for instance:

Suave Tropical Coconut (old version):
Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Silk Amino Acids, Honey (Mel), Nettle (Urtica Diocia) Extract, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Extract, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Distearyldimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Propylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone.

New version:
Water Aqua , Cetyl Alcohol , Cetrimonium Chloride , Potassium Chloride , Fragrance Parfum , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Disodium EDTA , Glycerin , 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Propylene Glycol , Silk Amino Acids , Honey Mel , Nettle Extract Urtica Dioica , Rosemary Extract Rosmarinus Officinalis , Coconut Extract Cocos Nucifera

Back