Crystal's Royal Secrets/Water Lady Inc.

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Crystal\'s Royal Secrets/Water Lady Inc.

Has anyone tried these products? I learned about them a few years ago from a hair article I read in Essence magazine. I wanted to try her Sheep Sorrel ointment since I read that it stimulates growth and is supposedly good for thinning edges-but I never tried them. She offers other products too not just for the hair. If you have tried them, how did you like her products? Here's a link to her site: www.crystalsroyalsecrets.com

Re: Crystal\'s Royal Secrets/Water Lady Inc.

I've tried the Rejuvenator and the Sheep Sorrell. But they were very expensive and a little too oily for my tastes. I emptied the jars and didn't notice any extra growth. For thinning edges you'd be better off trying Surge, Carolyn Gray's HHIB, black castor oil or Profectiv Profectiv Anti-Thinning Circulation Stimulant.
smile.gif

The Rejuvenator smells great!
lick.gif
I loved it for scalp massages.

I want to try both Castor Oil and Healthier Hair in a Bottle to stimulate growth-I am supposed to get samples first. I never considered any Profectiv products though..my edges aren't thin right now...I just want thicker growth all over.

[ QUOTE ]
Natori24 said:
I just want thicker growth all over.

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot of people on the board have thickened their hair by taking pantothenic acid (vitamin B5). Or you can eat more organ meats (like liver)
barf.gif
, lobster, salmon, poultry, soybeans, lentils, split peas, yogurt and sweet potatos.

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
A lot of people on the board have thickened their hair by taking pantothenic acid (vitamin B5). Or you can eat more organ meats (like liver)
barf.gif
, lobster, salmon, poultry, soybeans, lentils, split peas, yogurt and sweet potatos.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to eventually try the Pantothenic Acid...but I would have to get a B-complex too since I read that taking a single B vitamin like Biotin [which I'm taking now] and Vitamin B5 will throw off your "internal" balance. I hate liver and though I like salmon; there are reports that fish have alot of mercury in them these days which can be hazardous to your health.

Back