Crunchy ENds!!!

tmrskltn

Okay so overall my hair seems to be in pretty good health, but some of my ends r so dry. When it's wet and im doing it , it feels good but then if i do twist they feel crunchy on some of my ends after like one day and i can not seem to keep those ends feelin good for more than a few hrs,:wallbash: if i re-wet my twist they get really frizzy and looks like i have not done my hair in 2 wks or more.:nono: Does anybody else have this problem, n if so what do u do to combat the crunchiness :look:,

Okay ladies im hoping u guys can tell me sumthin good:yep:

well don't really have a lot of staples but, i co-wash everyday when i wear wng's , i use cond's sometimes as my leave-in's, and then i airdry, i don't use heat ( except when dc'ing) . when i do twist i use a heavier product like add shea butter n aloe concotion i made w some eo's . i trim regularily(new word) lmbo, im experimenting w dc's have not found one that gives me that woo hooo thing everyone talks about, oh and i have done henna also not sure if maybe that it...

When was your last trim? Also when you roller set your hair, does your hair have the same crunchiness?

i don't know have not done that yet, i have not used heat in like ...2 yrs+, but i need to do a length check so going to do that this wkend.So i'll see if that helps. Also going to try the salt and cond thing see if that works. Thanx ladies.

moist (try neutrogena leave in) and seal ends with coconut oil. when u wash use porosity controls to condition.

i have been dying to try these porosity control cond's , u remined me im going to do that and see if it works , im open for all sugg's thanx ladies :)

Would you say that your ends get moisturized, but then do not hold on to the moisture?

If so, you need to clarify or do a protein treatment or both.

I use oils on my ends. JBCO after I wet my hair or spritz it. Keeps my ends nice and soft. I think any castor oil will work for you.

Okay so overall my hair seems to be in pretty good health, but some of my ends r so dry. When it's wet and im doing it , it feels good but then if i do twist they feel crunchy on some of my ends after like one day and i can not seem to keep those ends feelin good for more than a few hrs,:wallbash: if i re-wet my twist they get really frizzy and looks like i have not done my hair in 2 wks or more.:nono: Does anybody else have this problem, n if so what do u do to combat the crunchiness :look:,

Okay ladies im hoping u guys can tell me sumthin good:yep:

My ends were a crunchy, dry mess as I approached my 15th. month of transitioning. I could guarantee tangles and ends breaking or being pulled out the day of and next day after a shampoo. I started using a spritz bottle of water daily followed by leave-ins by IC FANTASIA, ALBA BOTANICA or BRONNER BROTHERS LAVENDER/COCONUT then a coating of KEO-KARPIN OIL. One month later my hair is so silky, glossy and full of elasticity-all of my hair including the remaining relaxed ends are healthy.

ok ... Little update... I went n got the porosity control n I think this might have been the problem . I'm dc'ing now so I'll let u ladies know the outcome tommorrow, thanx 2 everyone for ur suggestions's, n help ;)

YESSSSS!!!! Thank u Lord!:grin: So this is my official update, so i put the porosity control in my wet hair and BAM:spinning:. I could not believe it my hair felt like silk, so i left it on for only a few min's ( cause i was Scurred lol), because the bottle said leave on for only 30 sec's . so i rinsed and deep cond overnight w a cheap dc (Hollywood). Rinsed out next morning and definitely felt a difference.:yep: So next time im going to shampoo, and then do a dc w Ao or something comparible. and see what happpens thanx so much ladies i think im back on track!!!! YEA!!:yay:

Back