Cruise hair suggestions

zzirvingj

Going on a cruise in a month.

I thought about getting a sew in:
weave1.jpg

But then I also had the idea about maybe just getting a pony. It would be much much quicker, cheaper, and as opposed to the sew in, I can take this out really fast if I end up not wanting it in for more than a week....
pony.jpg

I don't wanna wear just my hair...it's been giving me all sorts of issues for the past year or so. Any thoughts/suggestions on a cute style for a natural on a 5 day cruise trip?

1st suggestion: take me along as your personal hair stylist. :grin:

I think if you're going to be doing water activities, maybe a sew-in. You wouldn't want any embarrassing mishaps with a phony pony.

^^^hahahahaha, i wouldn't have thought of that. but yeh, werd. don't want anything swimming along behind you

sew-in or braids if you hair can handle it. braids only cuz you get great access to your scalp.

I recently came back from a 5 day cruise. I was originally going to wear my own hair but I ended up getting a sew in and I had lots of flexibility. I used Bohyme hair and I could straighten my hair, use flexirods, braidouts, the options are endless, I also did buns and a pony. My crown and sides are out.

sent from my HTC EVO using LHCF

Back