Cristina Magic Scarf

soulchild

If you need a good satin scarf that will not slip off in the middle of the night, try the Christina Magic Scarf

http://store1.yimg.com/I/treasuredlocks_1771_636504

It's a lot better than other scarfs I've tried. Plus, the built-in conditioners will make your hair grow
shocked.gif
LOL Just kidding. But, it's a good scarf though.

smile.gif

These are the only scarves that I use. I have them in all colors and sizes too. All over the house too
laugh.gif
. Some of them have conditioners impregnated into the material good for 30 days but if you wash the wrap it rinses out. A really great find and a keeper. I did not think to mention this as part of my regimen.

[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
I previosly bought this one, and I was pleased with it at first
480774.jpg

frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah I wear these too, I find I have to replace them every 6 months or so, they do lose elasticity.

But it eventually lost its elasticity.

I love these scarfs I have been wearing them for over 7 years. Some of them have conditioners and reconstructors built in to the fabric. Mine sometimes slip off my head while I am sleeping. They are really cheap scarves but hold up well.

I wear them all the time. I like them but I dont believe that they make your hair grow, I just like the conditioning factor.

Babygurl, I only had mine about 2 months.

CBG, yes this is what it says:

Spartan Brands has developed a patent pending process that impregnates this satin fabric scarf with deep conditioners. They use a special pressure and vapor process to create this dry and non greasy scarf. The active ingredients are released by natural body heat and the action of your hair against the smooth satin material.

This scarf will condition your hair as you sleep, helping stop breakage where it starts. Wear it at night as you would any regular scarf. Your hair will graduallly improve in softness and shine.The scarf should be replaced every two months. Instructions for use, including how to tie it, are included on the package.

Even if just coats the scarf cutting down on friction it will be good. I know when I use standard polysester scarfs my hair still dries out as opposed to when I use silk scarves. I would like to change my scarfs nightly and I don't have enough silk ones for that and this could be a cheaper alternative.

[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
I previosly bought this one, and I was pleased with it at first
480774.jpg

But it eventually lost its elasticity.
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I am currently using and I at the slipping-off stage
mad.gif
so I may just give the CMS a try...

Chichi
bdance.gif

A family member gave me a purple one and an orange one. You're definitely right about them staying on better than any others.
smile.gif

I just bought their self warming cholesterol processing cap...I'm trying it this weekend I'll let y'all know how/if it works

I just bought the Cristina Magic Scarf. I wore it last night. This is what the package says. Wear at night as you would any regular scarf. You will see gradual improvement (longer, stronger, softer and filling in of problem areas) and less breakage as time goes on. Do not wash Magic Satin or growth effect will be reduced. To preserve maxium effectiveness of satin treatment keep Magic Satin in this resealable bag. Replace Magic Satin every 2 months.

I bought this scarf last week and it's not working for me. There's always an open piece in the back and my hair always falls through it. It works well for my daughter though.

Armyqt did you see your daugther hair grow longer, fuller, and softer? If it did not work, the bag did say that you can return it after 1 month and they will refund your money. Maybe you should give it some more time on your hair.

Actually, I didn't buy it for those reasons. I just needed something that wouldn't come off during the night. It works great for her, but not for me.

Back