Creme of Nature

ms_kenesha

I went to the Beauty Supply the other day to get some plastic gloves and when I was looking around I saw a product for you to base your scalp and apply to previously relaxed hair. It was a big bottle and had a nozzle tip (which is what really sold me on it) so it should be easy to apply to my scalp and not get it on my new growth which sometimes happens when I use vaseline. It cost about $7.00, but I can see it lasting a long time.

Has anyone used this product? I didn't buy it at the time because I'm broke until tomorrow.

I also saw 1 bottle of the leave-in, making me think that we have a lot of LHCF lurkers in my area
laugh.gif

I haven't used it, but it sure does sound good. Could you please post the exact name of it? I'm getting a relaxer touch up on August 8.

Allandra,

I'm going back to the BSS tomorrow to get it so I'll post the exact name for you. I was looking for it online so I could post a pic, but couldn't find it.

rosebud.gif

If you are talking about the one that comes in a yellow bottle with black writing, I have that one. I think it is called Creme of Nature Scalp Protector. The nozzle is very convenient and it is easier to rinse out than vaseline. The only problem I have is that sometimes the stuff can be hard to squeeze out. But that problem was actually solved by accident when I left it in the top of a closet. The heat from the closet made the consistency thinner and it came out a lot easier. You can run it under hot water in the sink for the same affect. I usually close the nozzle and store it upside down to make it easier to squeeze out.

[ QUOTE ]
If you are talking about the one that comes in a yellow bottle with black writing, I have that one. I think it is called Creme of Nature Scalp Protector. The nozzle is very convenient and it is easier to rinse out than vaseline. The only problem I have is that sometimes the stuff can be hard to squeeze out. But that problem was actually solved by accident when I left it in the top of a closet. The heat from the closet made the consistency thinner and it came out a lot easier. You can run it under hot water in the sink for the same affect. I usually close the nozzle and store it upside down to make it easier to squeeze out.

[/ QUOTE ]
I see stylist use a blowdryer on it!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm wondering if this is the product that Pebbles recommended to me.
scratchchin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that's the one.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly what I was talking about! Thanks
smile.gif

Here's more info.

It's called Creme of Nature Professional Scalp Protector.

The ingredients are: Mineral Oil, Silica, Squalene, Oleic acid, cholesterol, stearic acid, lanolenic acidc, palmetic acid, paraffin, cetyl esthers, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, phenoxyethanol, isobutylparaben.

[ QUOTE ]
Wow! Love that picture in your avatar, Ms Kenesha!!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks I think Joy Bryant is gorgeous I don't know if all the hair is hers, but I do know that she is natural and gets her hair pressed.
smile.gif

Back