Creme of Nature-Red VS Green Label

LocksOfLuV

Does the red label build-up less than the green label?

I mean, CON green is good but only after clarifying for me. It's like it is too much and it clogs my hair and doesn't allow the conditioner to penetrate. When I clarify it does work good, but I am not clarifying every wash so that is out of the picture.

Have you ladies had diff. experiences with the red label versus the green label.

I have had good results with both, but prefer the green just for the extra detnagling properties. The major difference between the 2 is the green poo contains a cone whereas the red is cone free.

crlsweetie912 said:
I used the red before the green and I got MAJOR buildup from the red and I don't from the green.

LOL, okay so yall are confusing me. I guess I will have to buy it and see.:lol: Yeah that's my excuse and I am sticking to it!:look:

Priestess said:
I have had good results with both, but prefer the green just for the extra detnagling properties. The major difference between the 2 is the green poo contains a cone whereas the red is cone free.

I noticed that, hmmmmm I wonder how big of an issue is that cone!

I've used both and the Green just doesnt do it for me. The red is perfect for me. I believe the Red label does have cones in it actually...I need to go check again though.

I've tried both, and love the two :D But the green one is slightly more detangling.

There is no cone in the red CON. There's one in the green CON but it's water soluble, so it doen't build up ;)

Amylee said:
I've tried both, and love the two :D But the green one is slightly more detangling.

There is no cone in the red CON. There's one in the green CON but it's water soluble, so it doen't build up ;)

yeah, what she said. Actually, I think the green builds up less for me hummm.....

I've tried both and I like the red one better. It was something about the green that wasn't as good at detangling my hair. It's like the red one relaxes my hair so that i can easily comb through it.

Here are the ingriedients to the red:

Water Aqua , Trideceth-7 Carboxylic Acid , Decyl Polyglycoside , Glycol Stearate , Polyquaternium-10 , Aloe Barbadensis Extract Aloe Barbadensis , Hydrolyzed Milk Protein , Honey Mel , Lemon Extract Citrus Limonium , Wheat Germ Oil Triticum Vulgare , Balsam Canada Abies Balsamea , Pectin , Lecithin , Fennel Extract Foeniculum Vulgare , Buchu Extract Baroma Betulina , Myrrh Extract Commiphora Myrrha , Marjoram Extract Origanum Majorana , Orris Extract Iris Florentina , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance Parfum , Disodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Quaternium-15 , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Red 4 CI 14700 , Yellow 5 CI 19140 , Red 33 CI 17200 , Blue 1 CI 42090

And the green:

Water Aqua , Trideceth-7 Carboxylic Acid , Decyl Polyglycoside , Glycol Stearate , Polyquaternium-10 , Aloe Barbadensis Extract Aloe Barbadensis , Hydrolyzed Milk Protein , Wheat Germ Oil Triticum Vulgare , Honey Mel , Lemon Extract Citrus Medica Limonium , Dimethicone Copolyol , Balsam Canada Abies Balsamea , Pectin , Lecithin , Buchu Extract Baroma Betulina , Myrrh Extract Commiphora Myrrha , Marjoram Extract Origanium Majorana , Orris Extract Iris Florentina , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance Parfum , Disodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Quaternium-15 , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Green 3 , Yellow 10 , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Green 3 CI 42053 , Yellow 10 CI 47005

Priestess said:
Here are the ingriedients to the red:

Water Aqua , Trideceth-7 Carboxylic Acid , Decyl Polyglycoside , Glycol Stearate , Polyquaternium-10 , Aloe Barbadensis Extract Aloe Barbadensis , Hydrolyzed Milk Protein , Honey Mel , Lemon Extract Citrus Limonium , Wheat Germ Oil Triticum Vulgare , Balsam Canada Abies Balsamea , Pectin , Lecithin , Fennel Extract Foeniculum Vulgare , Buchu Extract Baroma Betulina , Myrrh Extract Commiphora Myrrha , Marjoram Extract Origanum Majorana , Orris Extract Iris Florentina , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance Parfum , Disodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Quaternium-15 , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Red 4 CI 14700 , Yellow 5 CI 19140 , Red 33 CI 17200 , Blue 1 CI 42090

And the green:

Water Aqua , Trideceth-7 Carboxylic Acid , Decyl Polyglycoside , Glycol Stearate , Polyquaternium-10 , Aloe Barbadensis Extract Aloe Barbadensis , Hydrolyzed Milk Protein , Wheat Germ Oil Triticum Vulgare , Honey Mel , Lemon Extract Citrus Medica Limonium , Dimethicone Copolyol , Balsam Canada Abies Balsamea , Pectin , Lecithin , Buchu Extract Baroma Betulina , Myrrh Extract Commiphora Myrrha , Marjoram Extract Origanium Majorana , Orris Extract Iris Florentina , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance Parfum , Disodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Quaternium-15 , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Green 3 , Yellow 10 , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Green 3 CI 42053 , Yellow 10 CI 47005

Thank You! This was very sweet of you.

WesternEyes said:
I've tried both and I like the red one better. It was something about the green that wasn't as good at detangling my hair. It's like the red one relaxes my hair so that i can easily comb through it.
Exactly. Thought it was just me.

BeautifulWideEyes said:
Oh no you didn't, I want full length shots of those new pics in ya avatar, :D that hair is growwing out of the pic. shot. Update please :p

Didn't mean to be a tease lol!:)

Anyways, bumping, since I still haven't brought the red label (yet).

I stopped using CON because my hair did not seem to like it over time.

But, I notice that the RED was better for me. The Green was more detangling and I still use it to help me removed braids, but my hair just did not like it. I get breakage when I use it regularly. Maybe that is from build up or something.

HoneyDew said:
I stopped using CON because my hair did not seem to like it over time.

But, I notice that the RED was better for me. The Green was more detangling and I still use it to help me removed braids, but my hair just did not like it. I get breakage when I use it regularly. Maybe that is from build up or something.

I def. will watch out for breakage.

Back