Creme of Nature has SLS now?

Daughter

UK Blak
It's been a while since I've bought my old favourite, Creme of Nature shampoo with the red label and yellow cap. I went to the shop to buy some today and it's been repackaged. Good job I checked the label, it now has SLS!

At first I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What am I gonna do?!" out loud in the middle of the shop :lol: as I'm a reformed PJ, but I calmed down when I remembered that I want to try something from Qhemet...

From what I understand Creme of Nature has always had sulfates:look::ohwell::nono:

But for some reason it does my hair really nice:scratchch

Either way I try to avoid SLS so I'm stickin to my NourishSpa:yep: its been mighty good to me:grin:

msa - I know, I'm late on a LOT of things hair-wise :lol: Just been sticking to my staples, as a reformed PJ I resisted checking out pretty much anything about products at all!

BlackMasterPiece - nourishspa - hmm must see if I have that in my corner of London...

msa - I know, I'm late on a LOT of things hair-wise :lol: Just been sticking to my staples, as a reformed PJ I resisted checking out pretty much anything about products at all!

BlackMasterPiece - nourishspa - hmm must see if I have that in my corner of London...

NourishSpa is a brand sold only at Trader Joe's. You may have to ebay for it.

Lol I'm late too.

I got the professional size and wasted £7 on it. I can't use it anymore. It gave me dry scalp.

Why do these companies keep on changing their ingredients? Why not go with what works? Why poison us in the process

Back in May or June of 2008, someone mentioned that the Cream of Nature shampoos were going to be changed to a new formula. That's when I stocked up, which I realize now that that was unnecessary since I still see a lot of the old formulas here in Los Angeles.

I hope my stash don't go bad. I have way too much CON shampoo. I'm trying to get my mother to use it, but she keeps using my other shampoos. I've decided to keep them instead of giving them away, but I would like to try the red label--just out of curiosity.

Last edited:
Back