Creep Crawlies???

princessdi

Does anyone feel like they have something crawling around on their scalp? I've clarified and washed and it still feels like something is crawling. It doesn't happen all the time, but it sure feels like I got creepy crawlers in on my scalp. I've examined my scalp but it's clear of anything (no dry skin, dandruff or anything)--any suggestions or has anyone else experienced this?:rolleyes:

??Healthy scalp(dermis) = positive bloodflow and positive neuron transmitter transfer regularity(brain cell communication) = GOOD STUFF!

In english bloodflow sensitizes hair follicles, (you can actually feel it move)!

I get that sometimes. Last night I gave myself a oil massage with avocado oil, and I had the creepy crawlies all night. If that is blood flow, I will be doing that often. :yep:

sometimes a wisp of hair will touch the back of my neck and I will think something is crawling on me and then the feeling will go all the way to the top of my head. I look and brush and shake to make sure it's all in my head but I can still feel it, eesh!

Yep, I vote blood flow too. I had them so bad last night I had to leave a party early. I was afraid people were gonna start "talkin'."

Great. I'll just take it to mean that my hair is growing!! I can live with that. Hair growth is always a positive!!:yep:

Thanks ladies!!!

Back