Crece Pelo

SmilingElephant

I went to CVS earlier this evening and i found this leave in called Crece Pelo leave-in....it also has a shampoo and conditioner...but i was looking for something to moisturize my hair with.

The leave-in smells like perfume...like that Razac lotion almost really. I like it....so far i used it on my dry hair today....works pretty well...i'll use it on wet hair after my next wash to see how it works on wet hair.

Anybody else use it?

off and on...never the leave-in, I've only used the DC and rinse. I like them well enough.

I want to try it, but CVS is carrying Dominican products??? Looks like im gonna be on a hair mission tomorrow.

I Have the DC'er and the Conditioning Rinse in my Stash of Dominican Products. :grin:

I haven't tried them yet.:perplexed

I found them at AJ Wright for $4.99:blush:

I will break into my Dominican/Brazilian Stash in July!:lick:

If i like it on my wet hair i might jus get the conditioner....i want sulfate-free shampoos tho.

What about that La Bomba conditioner in the jar?? Is that a deep conditioner?? How do you use it?? ANd do you have the leave in as well??

If i like it on my wet hair i might jus get the conditioner....i want sulfate-free shampoos tho.

What about that La Bomba conditioner in the jar?? Is that a deep conditioner?? How do you use it?? ANd do you have the leave in as well??

Yeah, I found LaBomba there (AJ Wright's) too.:yep: Haven't used it yet either.

I only have the DC'er in the Jar. Don't have the Leave-In.:perplexed

Americka has used LaBomba?

Yeah, I found LaBomba there (AJ Wright's) too.:yep: Haven't used it yet either.

I only have the DC'er in the Jar. Don't have the Leave-In.:perplexed

Americka has used LaBomba?

No, Ma'am. I have never used it. I have used La Plancha, though. :lick: I was just looking at the La Bomba. I'd love to get a hold of the one with avocado in it!

I want to try it, but CVS is carrying Dominican products??? Looks like im gonna be on a hair mission tomorrow.

Yes, but try a CVS that's in a heavily populated Hispanic area. Here in Miami the CVS closest to my house doesn't carry those products but the CVS in Hialeah (hispanic neighborhood) does. :grin:

LaBomba has an off scent. I don't really care for Crece Pelo scent but it is much better than LaBomba. I also like the ingred. of Crece Pelo. If you had to pick, go w/Crece Pelo. but its not protein or really moisture; although it does moisturize well enough. Its a good product. I wouldn't use the shampoos though, Dom. products are heavy w/sulfates.

UPDATING!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

You guys....i've been using the Crece Pelo leave-in ever since i started this thread and let me tell you!!! I've used it on both wet and dry hair and it does great with BOTH for me!!:love: And i like the smell.....this is definitely gonna be my new staple leave-in....i think i'm gonna start using Dominican products exclusively...well at least whatever i find at the BSS and CVS...they seem to cost more on Roundbrush.com

You guys....i've been using the Crece Pelo leave-in ever since i started this thread and let me tell you!!! I've used it on both wet and dry hair and it does great with BOTH for me!!:love: And i like the smell.....this is definitely gonna be my new staple leave-in....i think i'm gonna start using Dominican products exclusively...well at least whatever i find at the BSS and CVS...they seem to cost more on Roundbrush.com

Did you check the prices on: Sickbay.com? They're pretty reasonable. (Even w/Shipping).

And don't forget about AJ Wright (if you have one in your City). I found the Creco Pelo DC'er and the Conditioning Cream Rinse both at AJ Wright.:yep:

I have tried the La Bomba DC and found that it left my natural hair with good slip and it was soft. I don't like the smell though YUCK..it's like a spicy cinammony nasty smell.

Nope:nono::nono::nono:...no AJ Wright in my city...nowhere NEAR Orlando!!:lachen:...i thought we got bigger on the map recently?:laugh:...DANG...can we get a STOW!!!

Just thought I'd pass along a little info for those who have Publix supermarket I found Crecepelo an LaBomba in the shampoo Isle and this is in a jewish neighborhood In Miami, Fl some CVS has it also.

Back