Creative date nights

SophieDulce

So I've been married for a while and lately we've started getting stuck in the usual dinner, concerts or movies. I want to plan some more creative date night ideas ??? Any suggestions

Go for an experience or learn something new together - cooking lessons, dance lessons, wine tasting (if you drink), segway tour of your city.

Do something based on your interests. I'm planning on doing one of those "paint and sip" classes with this guy I'm dating. You drink wine and paint a picture basically. He's a designer and I'm a drinker so I figured we'd both have something to hold our attention.

I went to an improv show the other night, that was a lot of fun.

I have gone to see musicals as a date before. I went to see Fela! with this Yoruba dude, planning on seeing Motown soon.

I really want to try this walking food tour that they offer in one of the neighborhoods by mine, but I'm waiting for the weather to get a little better. You just walk around and try out stuff from different restaurants. You can check and see if they are offered in your city.

Summer is coming so its festival season. I always have fun at those.

Bike tour. Go fishing lol
you set up a scavenger hunt and the hubber has to come find you

Go shopping and dress each other
Check Groupon and living social for ideas ie zip lining sky diving

Painting class, sips and strokes

Pretend you're strangers and 'meet' him somewhere you know he will be but you're not supposed to be. Lol I feel like anything you both enjoy can turn into a date if anything it will be a great story

I cosign with the other posters. Those are all great ideas. My hubby and I like to do staycations. It's like a vacay, but in my city just incase something happens and the kids need us. We get spa treatments, work out, shop, order room service and bar hop near the hotel. Downtown is usually the best spot, but you can do it anywhere (pun intended).

Back